Windows 10: Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

Discus and support Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - about a month ago. Money moved from my bank account, confirmation email received, and inside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PavelMASOPUST1, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - about a month ago. Money moved from my bank account, confirmation email received, and inside the Windows account everything looks legal and official, confirmed. BUT she cannot play it anymore - DEMO mode has finished. Shall I reinstall it? Or install it under my account?

:)

PavelMASOPUST1, Nov 7, 2020

2. Microsoft Games, Minecraft

I can't play Minecraft on my Win 10 computer. Demo only. Already paid for too. Twice $19.99 Any suggestions?

RobertJacobYX, Nov 7, 2020
  3. shouthigh Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

I cannot get Minecraft for Windows 10 to work properly. I downloaded the demo, then redeemed my full version through the Mojang store (because I have Java Minecraft for Windows too.)

Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft in my purchase history and it only ever allows me to run in demo mode. If I click the 'purchase' button in the demo, it says that I already own it.

When I try to access Microsoft's help, it only offers US phone numbers. I cannot find Australian support. Any idea how I can get the full Minecraft for Win10 to work or how I can get in touch with a relevant, local Microsoft person?

shouthigh, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

Minecraft demo wont open

My Minecraft demo was working just fine till a couple weeks ago I tried to open it. The exit off, minimize and make page bigger/smaller buttons came up, but the Minecraft demo would not. I was going to buy it once I got B-day money in a month & now I cant
    use the demo worlds in the full version.

Thx in advance for the help!

Briancat336, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

1. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - Similar Threads - Paid Minecraft still

2. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  3. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  4. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  5. Minecraft "Play demo"?

Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  6. Purchased Minecraft Collection but will only let me play in demo mode

Purchased Minecraft Collection but will only let me play in demo mode: 3 days ago I purchased "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection +Launcher for windows 10 and 11". The Launcher has been frozen since 2 minutes after purchase...useless...but somehow, Minecraft did install. It is installed and lets us play the demo mode only. Unless I pay for...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Collection but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Collection but will only let me play in demo mode: 3 days ago I purchased "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection +Launcher for windows 10 and 11". The Launcher has been frozen since 2 minutes after purchase...useless...but somehow, Minecraft did install. It is installed and lets us play the demo mode only. Unless I pay for...
  8. minecraft geeft alleen demo versie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft geeft alleen demo versie: Hallo,Mijn zoon heeft een probleem met minecraft.Majong account verhuisd naar microsoft account.Majong account naam staat in de microsoft account.Kan het spel alleen met de demo versie spelen, en moet betalen voor de java versie.Nu mag ik weer betalen voor een game die al is...
  9. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.: I opened Minecraft, but it had "Unlock Full Game", even though I already bought Minecraft in December of 2020. I tried reinstalling it multiple times, but it still wouldn't let me access the full game. Any solutions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft changes to demo even after i bought it