Windows 10: paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

Discus and support paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkBeckman2, Jul 30, 2021.

1. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so does that mean im being ripped off here?

:)

MarkBeckman2, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 30, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Jul 30, 2021
  4. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

1. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again? - Similar Threads - paid minecraft long

2. i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...: I have paid for tech support for a long time. I still pay but I think m payment this month is overdue. How can I get the tech support services I have been paying for?...
  3. i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...: I have paid for tech support for a long time. I still pay but I think m payment this month is overdue. How can I get the tech support services I have been paying for?...
  4. i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...: Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already purchased it, but i uninstalled it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-minecraft-again-without-paying-from/80936c12-ba58-4051-8aea-851e398ef7b2
  6. I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...: A long time ago, I had java and because of that, I got a code to redeem the Windows 10 Edition but that pc was reset and given away, I tried looking on the Microsoft store and checked whether its free or not since I did redeem it but I think I redeemed it on a different...
  7. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay: So for Christmas 2019 I got a new computer. Now, on my old laptop I had Minecraft Win10 and I redeemed it when on the same Microsoft Account as the one I am trying to get it on now but it just says not sold separately and Free Trial. Please help me try to resolve my issue....
  8. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had gotten minecraft java long time ago: I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but now I can't even play it says to buy it again is there a way I can redownload it...
  9. Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?: I paid and downloaded for the Age of Empires Definitive Edition from the Microsoft Store. I was planning to uninstall it because I am not using it right now (got bored playing with the game) and it is taking up a huge space (17 gig) in my Surface laptop 2. I might, however,...
  10. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...