Windows 10: Paid for no ads and I have ads.

Discus and support Paid for no ads and I have ads. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I paid $14.99 for a year with no ads. I got a new computer but when I signed in to play the solataire collection the ads were there again. Yes, I am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CindeeDePasquale, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Paid for no ads and I have ads.

I paid $14.99 for a year with no ads. I got a new computer but when I signed in to play the solataire collection the ads were there again. Yes, I am signed in under the same name, email address, and pseudo name. Please contact me or I will just cancel it through my credit card.

:)

CindeeDePasquale, Jan 6, 2020
  2. CLulu Win User

Adding this My Phone to list of services for paid members

I actually have a paid msn.com email account. I would like to see My Phone added to the list of services I have to avoid signing into msn twice.

CLulu, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Ronarr Win User
    Paid ad free app

I paid for an ad free dictionary by Farlex directly from my Microsoft Account. But I am still getting Ad on this application. I have been communicating with the developer of this app for the last several months. They still cannot remove the ad from this
    application. I want to complain to Microsoft for sponsoring these kind of ads in their store and seeking refund from Microsoft.

Ronarr, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Paid for no ads and I have ads.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Paid for no ads and I have ads.

1. Paid for no ads and I have ads. - Similar Threads - Paid ads ads

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  4. Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]: Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium? This is beyond frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-ads-solitaire-despite-having-paid/aa54c2dc-461c-4749-9e38-0f093fb52d7e
  5. Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]

Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]: Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium? This is beyond frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-ads-solitaire-despite-having-paid/aa54c2dc-461c-4749-9e38-0f093fb52d7e
  6. Why do I have ads on my desktop in Microsoft solitaire when I paid to remove ads on my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have ads on my desktop in Microsoft solitaire when I paid to remove ads on my...: Last week I paid to have the ads removed in Microsoft Solitaire on my mobile device. Today when I went to my desktop version the ads still show up. I'm using the same login to access solitaire on both my desktop and mobile device and the level I'm at changes on both my...
  7. Ads on games I already have paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on games I already have paid for.: I am an old lady that wants to play solitaire and mahjonn . I have no other games and don't want any.I am asked to get more games every time I play, over and over again. I can stand a reasonable amount of ads, but now it's authenticator and ads for other crazy games in the...
  8. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  9. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads: how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-to-disable-ads-from-microsoft-solitaire-still/bfa1f342-564b-45e7-b258-70066c64e589
  10. Paid but still have ads!!

Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...