Windows 10: paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

Discus and support paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i updated to the windows 11 home and my paid for vpn protection worked until the latest security updates that made my paid for vpn protection null and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DerekParrish, Feb 7, 2022.

1. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

i updated to the windows 11 home and my paid for vpn protection worked until the latest security updates that made my paid for vpn protection null and void . from what ive read on some forums this is a major problem for big businesses also . the problem includes both windows 10 and 11 updates that some are uninstalling the updates to get their vpn protection running again . is it wise to uninstall the windows updates , will it effect my computer even with a paid for antivirus and vpn protection ?

:)

DerekParrish, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 7, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates :D

P4-630, Feb 7, 2022
  4. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

1. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates - Similar Threads - paid vpn working

2. Program not working after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program not working after latest windows update.: Hello support. After last windows update my label creating program is not working. When I click on the icon this Labelview program starts for a moment that means a small window appears for 2 seconds and then disappears. Program does not start. Program name is: Labelview....
  3. Speakers not working after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speakers not working after latest Windows update: Lost all audio from speakers after the update, tried every method to gain audio back but im unable to. It works fine with bluetooth speakers.It has caused weird bugs, if I play the overwatch 2 beta with the no audio speakers the game hangs and freezes every second but works...
  4. VPN AGAIN not working with latest Windows 11 Update KB5013628

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN AGAIN not working with latest Windows 11 Update KB5013628: Once again, Windows 11 Update is not allowing me to use my VPN as I need to, I need to be able to connect and disconnect from my VPN at will, yet with Windows 11 and its latest update, I can stay connected to my VPN but if I need to disconnect it, I'm prevented from using the...
  5. VPN AGAIN not working with latest Windows 11 Update KB5013628

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN AGAIN not working with latest Windows 11 Update KB5013628: Once again, Windows 11 Update is not allowing me to use my VPN as I need to, I need to be able to connect and disconnect from my VPN at will, yet with Windows 11 and its latest update, I can stay connected to my VPN but if I need to disconnect it, I'm prevented from using the...
  6. Latest windows updates in 2022 - VPN problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest windows updates in 2022 - VPN problem!: On the updated computer, after replacing the rasmans.dll file with the version from the December assembly, vpn began to work the same as before the update. You can specify the path to the old file in the rasman service registry and restart the computer. What has changed in...
  7. Latest windows updates in 2022 - VPN problem!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest windows updates in 2022 - VPN problem!: On the updated computer, after replacing the rasmans.dll file with the version from the December assembly, vpn began to work the same as before the update. You can specify the path to the old file in the rasman service registry and restart the computer. What has changed in...
  8. Latest windows updates in 2022 - VPN problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates: i updated to the windows 11 home and my paid for vpn protection worked until the latest security updates that made my paid for vpn protection null and void . from what ive read on some forums this is a major problem for big businesses also . the problem includes both windows...
  10. VPN no longer working after latest MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VPN no longer working after latest MS update: Hi, Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work - just hangs saying 'connecting' without giving me the window to enter my user name and password. I notice a number of other...