Windows 10: Paid game down load

Discus and support Paid game down load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markosborne4, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Paid game down load

Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer to play it. ?? Any help or is there a way of getting my £25 back. Thank you

:)

markosborne4, Jan 5, 2021

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 5, 2021
  3. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Paid game down load

Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Paid game down load

1. Paid game down load - Similar Threads - Paid game down

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Game paid but not received

Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  6. Game was paid for but doesn't show it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game was paid for but doesn't show it: I bought a game on my PC today. It kept crashing so I uninstalled it thinking it I could reinstall and it would start working again. Now it is still asking me to buy it. I looked at my orders and it shows the purchase was completed, what am I doing wrong?...
  7. down loading a pc game from the internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    down loading a pc game from the internet: I've been trying to down load a game from Novalogic and it will not allow me to do so. I'm getting an error message and it's being blocked from down loading. I have a product key for the game but I can't down load it from the internet....
  8. down loads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    down loads: y My downloads have become so slow lately that cannot hardly use laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/down-loads/c4991877-ed34-402f-a3c6-4e74be52cdd6
  9. Lost game I paid for

Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  10. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME: i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried...