Windows 10: Paid subscription not recognized

Discus and support Paid subscription not recognized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid for Premium subscription to my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It has been charged to my Pay Pal account, but I am still getting notices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D ABallard, May 5, 2020.

1. Paid subscription not recognized

I have paid for Premium subscription to my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It has been charged to my Pay Pal account, but I am still getting notices that it has expired and I am not receiving the benefits. Any idea how to fix it?

:)

D ABallard, May 5, 2020
  2. rmwinpdx Win User

I paid for the one year subscription for Jigsaw in November of 2015, and now it's telling me my subscription has expired.

Original title; Microsoft Jigsaw

I paid for the one year subscription for Jigsaw in November of 2015, and now it's telling me my subscription has expired. This is only the next month, December 15. What gives? Trying to find any support is next to impossible. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

rmwinpdx, May 5, 2020
  3. JanGunnip Win User
    Daily Challenge Subscription

I just bought a new surface book but my Daily Challenge subscription is not recognized. How can I get my Daily Challenge moved to the paid subscription - or how do I stop my subscription?

JanGunnip, May 5, 2020
  4. Abu_881 Win User

Paid subscription not recognized

Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that
    are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

Abu_881, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Paid subscription not recognized

1. Paid subscription not recognized - Similar Threads - Paid subscription recognized

2. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  3. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  4. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.: Dear Microsoft,Two years ago I bought a subscription on a bunch of your products for BGN 139.99. I did not want McAfee and instead, I wanted the Microsoft antivirus and threat protection. I was advised by colleagues that my organization, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski,...
  6. Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.: Dear Microsoft,Two years ago I bought a subscription on a bunch of your products for BGN 139.99. I did not want McAfee and instead, I wanted the Microsoft antivirus and threat protection. I was advised by colleagues that my organization, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski,...
  7. Subscription not recognized

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription not recognized: Cannot edit documents because flag comes up saying I need to re-subscribe, when in fact I did on 19th June 2021. Invoice no 2299566220 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-not-recognized/f461cc90-d250-4c3c-98bb-80edf187d815
  8. Loss of paid subscriptions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of paid subscriptions: I have just had an update in windows and all of my paid subscriptions and a lot of my private info was deleted. Can I roll back this updaae or is all lost for good?...
  9. Windows Defender paid subscription, is this Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender paid subscription, is this Scam?: Windows Defender Invoice 2020-converted.pdf I recieved an email saying I was charged $299.00 for my windows defender subscription. I've researched your fees and dont see one for $299. Please verify this is fraud. Thank you[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows...
  10. Paid for a canceled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for a canceled subscription: I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still...