Windows 10: paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

Discus and support paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by annettewall1, Sep 25, 2020.

1. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal

:)

annettewall1, Sep 25, 2020

2. how to disable microsoft solitaire ads on windows10?

does anybody know how to disable those annoying ads on microsoft solitaire collection?

mariabennani, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Paid but still have ads!!

I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?

Willie Bob1, Sep 25, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Hi there

@x509

Just use the free package kpatience available in a Linux distro and run in a VM or use WSL on Windows and install - it's a bit fiddly using WSL to get some GUI apps but it's doable. A VM is the easiest.

Then ad free, no ad blockers needed and decent games too. The old W7 stuff I think works as well --always good to have multiple choices.

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads [​IMG]

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

1. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads - Similar Threads - paid disable ads

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  4. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  5. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  6. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  7. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  8. solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription: App does not show ads on ipad but my computer is still showing ads. Have tried to reinstall to no effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-still-showing-ads-on-computer/8adc7ad4-be53-4e00-a59c-71c503271a99
  9. I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.: After paying for premium game, it worked for a while but now getting ads again. I have uninstalled the microsoft solitaire collection and then reinstalled. I made sure I am signed in. I have checked the forums for windows and xbox and get no help. How do I get rid of the ads?...
  10. Paid but still have ads!!

Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...