Windows 10: Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

Discus and support Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the optional upgrade to the 'Partitions' App available from the Microsoft Store. The App instructed me to close it and then install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrazerMonks, May 15, 2021.

1. Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

I paid for the optional upgrade to the 'Partitions' App available from the Microsoft Store. The App instructed me to close it and then install the upgrade option from My Library in the MS Store. There is no upgrade or download available.

:)

FrazerMonks, May 15, 2021
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 15, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing [​IMG]

spunk, May 15, 2021
  4. Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I'd assume you paid for those games so yeah, it makes sense to have the licenses.
    In MS Store I will forever have Candy Crush Saga and alike cluttering my list of apps I never, ever want to see again. I once tried a few calculator apps just to find the one I like and now I will forever have all of them making noise on the list and making it harder to find the apps I maybe would want to install again in the future. Those are just two examples, I can go on all day *Wink

TomazDrnovsek, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

1. Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing - Similar Threads - Paid Upgrade Store

2. Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library: Hi I ordered the Sketchbook Pro app from appstore back in march 2023.Installed it on on computer and did not think more of it.Now I have a new computer with Win 11 and want to install it there. But when I log in to Microsoft Store both on Web and App I can only find my paid...
  3. Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library: Hi I ordered the Sketchbook Pro app from appstore back in march 2023.Installed it on on computer and did not think more of it.Now I have a new computer with Win 11 and want to install it there. But when I log in to Microsoft Store both on Web and App I can only find my paid...
  4. ms store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store is missing: ms store is missing and cannot get apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing/6eb4c9b1-c0ac-43a9-a66e-14af90c24ce0
  5. ms store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing: ms store is missing and cannot get apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing/6eb4c9b1-c0ac-43a9-a66e-14af90c24ce0
  6. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  7. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  8. ms store is missing from apps and feature

9. Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store: I installed 3D Builder into my Windows 10. The app, while fully functional through extension links -- double click an associated file and 3D Builder opens and works properly -- I do not have any mention of it in my Start Menu. The menu looks something like this: # 3D...
  10. Volume licensing/deploying paid apps in the MS Store to an image

Volume licensing/deploying paid apps in the MS Store to an image: Does anyone have experience volume licensing an app that is sold in the Microsoft Store? I have a scenario here where I have to pre-install a paid app on an image, and the app needs to be run from a local account. By far I only managed to manually download the PowerPoint...