Windows 10: paid

Discus and support paid in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wayne Schrader, Jan 29, 2023.

1. paid

I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime video

:)

Wayne Schrader, Jan 29, 2023

2. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin paid :D

Casecutter, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Paulieg Win User
    My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jan 29, 2023
  4. cowie Win User

paid

Zotac GeForce 9800 GTX+ Amp! Edition

thats a long game test list kodo's to you.
    i like my gtx+ better than my 4850.
    both are good cards,but the one i paid more has better cooling,drivers,warrenty and step up.(evga)

cowie, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

paid

1. paid - Similar Threads - paid

2. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  3. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  4. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  5. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  6. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

7. I have paid for ms office but I didn't receive a product key, what may be the reason please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have paid for ms office but I didn't receive a product key, what may be the reason please...: I have paid but I didn't receive my product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-ms-office-but-i-didnt-receive-a/05dd9dae-1f8a-4777-a480-11c8b1cd79c9
  8. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  9. Microsoft clarifies Windows 10 paid update for consumers will be revealed later

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft clarifies Windows 10 paid update for consumers will be revealed later: Windows 10 will reach the end of support on October 14, 2025, but you can extend support by paying an annual fee. Ahead of the deadline, Microsoft has shared details of Windows 10 extended updates, which may cost up to $61 for enterprises. The company told me that it would...
  10. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...