Windows 10: Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's"

Discus and support Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a one-year subscription to the Microsoft Painnt app -- a photo filter app. That unlocked all of the filters that previously had not been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick de Yampert, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's"

I purchased a one-year subscription to the Microsoft Painnt app -- a photo filter app. That unlocked all of the filters that previously had not been available on the free version. However, after one day of all-access, it not has thrown me back into the version with many locked filters. So, I'm supposed to have unfettered total access for a year. This is Painnt, with two "n's" -- NOT Paint. I did a google search on Painnt and Microsoft Painnt, and all the results were for Paint, which is no help.

:)

Rick de Yampert, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's"

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's"

1. Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's" - Similar Threads - Painnt working That's

2. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  3. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  4. mountvol /N dont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mountvol /N dont work: using windows 10, we want to disable auto mount of new USB deviceswe have tried 3 ways:MOUNTVOL /NDISKPART automount disabledchange register key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MountMgr\NoAutoMount = 1however none of them works. The new drive letter...
  5. mountvol /N dont work

mountvol /N dont work: using windows 10, we want to disable auto mount of new USB deviceswe have tried 3 ways:MOUNTVOL /NDISKPART automount disabledchange register key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MountMgr\NoAutoMount = 1however none of them works. The new drive letter...
  6. Control shift N not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control shift N not working: Since I installed avast antivirus ctrl+shift+n is not working in google chrome open new incognito tab nether in windows explorer. First in any program when I press ctrl+shift+n the avast secure browser opened, I removed the avast antivirus and the browser and now nothing...
  7. Magnifirer n ot working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifirer n ot working.: My magnifier.exe.isn't working. How can I download a new copy? Don Cole 145348
  8. Ctrl + N not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl + N not working: Both the Ctrl and N keys are working separately but any app with a ctrl + n shortcut isn't detecting it. Other shortcuts like ctrl+x, ctrl+v, ctrl+b etc work, just not ctrl+n. This is an issue with both left and right control. I've tried changing from a UK keyboard to a US...
  9. Control shift N not working

Control shift N not working: I want to be able to use Control shift N to create a new folder in Windows 10 on the desktop for instance. I know that that is one of the built-in shortcuts, but I can't get it to work. Maybe Control shift N got reassigned. Is there a place I can check that? I have...
  10. Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's"

Painnt not working. That's Painnt with two "n's": I purchased a one-year subscription to the Microsoft Painnt app -- a photo filter app. That unlocked all of the filters that previously had not been available on the free version. However, after one day of all-access, it not has thrown me back into the version with many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt my painnt app work

2. painnt unlocked