Windows 10: Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Discus and support Paint 3D and 3D Remix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShawnDauss, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ShawnDauss Win User

Paint 3D and 3D Remix

I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help.

:)

ShawnDauss, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Gerald Vit Win User

In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Edison Pus Win User
    In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

Access to Remix 3D (using the icon) from within Paint 3D is only available to certain regions and languages at launch. This is a change for some early adopters and we apologize for the inconvenience.

More regions and languages will be enabled over time, so keep checking. For now, if you find that the Remix icon is greyed out, you can still browse Remix 3D models by going directly to the site (Remix 3D).
    You won’t be able to sign in, upload, or download models until your language is enabled.

Edison Pus, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D and 3D Remix

1. Paint 3D and 3D Remix - Similar Threads - Paint Remix

2. I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10: If you want to save a screen shot: 1.Adjust the page on the screen to the most important part of it. You can zoom in or out by using ctrl and + or - sign on the keyboard. 2.Click on Print screen button on the keyboard near F12 3.Open Paint program in windows 10 ,click...
  3. Fresh paint inspire me missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh paint inspire me missing: Why inspire me is missing? But i try to repair and reinstall, but its still missing. This is a update??? But why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-inspire-me-missing/fcb27248-2f22-4dca-8469-25e9aaba201b"
  4. Fresh Paint missing feature.

Fresh Paint missing feature.: Missing inspire us feature in ms paint. Why? This is an update? But why they removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-missing-feature/9aa8dd57-91ae-4793-8128-02c9927593d6"
  5. Paint 3D app problem

Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  6. Homemade stickers in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Homemade stickers in Paint 3D: I've been working on a project making stickers of myself and friends. But I have not found a library of my created (home made) stickers. Is there one somewhere (other than the 3D Objects system folder)? I don't know a lot, but it seems there should be an in-app library...
  7. How to amend Caption/Text in Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to amend Caption/Text in Paint: How can I amend text in a picture, when I've re-opened the item? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-amend-captiontext-in-paint/57b3da70-9bb9-41ad-8c33-9d202d2d2936
  8. Paint 3D - fails on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - fails on start: my os version is "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.1]" paint3d shows the splashscreen and closes event log: Faulting application name: PaintStudio.View.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b89e5b6 Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 10.18.13.5946, time...
  9. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495
  10. Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service: Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D models created by the community and you can also share projects. The latest version 5.1808.8017.0 of Windows 10 Paint 3D has...