Windows 10: Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps.

Discus and support Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I can help you make your apps and software 20-30% more user friendly. I have over the last several years complained about user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerry-bco, Sep 5, 2018.

1. jerry-bco Win User

Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps.

Dear Microsoft,

I can help you make your apps and software 20-30% more user friendly. I have over the last several years complained about user glitches, missing steps in instructions that made them not work etc. If I was designing these things there is no way I would allow that type of ambiguity or errors in operation and instruction. Contact me if you want to make these better. Here is one current example: "Please be informed that we have no way to edit text in Paint 3D." Seriously? You design a program where the text cannot be edited? Thank you. Jerry Greene, Boulder CO.

:)

jerry-bco, Sep 5, 2018

2. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 5, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps.

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps.

1. Paint 3D and other not user friendly programs and apps. - Similar Threads - Paint user friendly

2. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  3. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  4. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??

Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??: Paint 3D and MS Store won't even open for a second, and other apps open for a split second and then close themselves. Regulars Paint works, but trying to open something in Paint 3D with it says I need to install something? Help....
  6. Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??: Paint 3D and MS Store won't even open for a second, and other apps open for a split second and then close themselves. Regulars Paint works, but trying to open something in Paint 3D with it says I need to install something? Help....
  7. I need the old program "Paint", not Paint 3D.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need the old program "Paint", not Paint 3D.: What is the site where I can get the old Paint software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-old-program-paint-not-paint-3d/398391b1-bece-4d85-be13-9df14bc162ed"
  8. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  9. Deleting recent files in Paint 3D and other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting recent files in Paint 3D and other apps: I found posts for deleting recent files in Paint or Paint 3D in windows 10 but, of course they were not even close to working. They say to look for paint in the registry in a certain path but, naturally, it was not there. I searched for Paint in the registry and Paint 3d. It...
  10. Paint 3d app problem

Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....