Windows 10: Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box

Discus and support Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Paint 3D isn’t just for three-dimensional work. It has some great tools that enable even two-dimensional editing. As such, it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box

WinClub, Feb 25, 2019

2. Paint 3d will not save inserted text

paint 3d will not save inserted text

* Moved from Insider

JimPetersenFrisch, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Paint 3d will not save inserted text

Hi Jim,

If Paint 3D won’t save an inserted text, it can be related to an error with the application itself or a software conflict has occurred. To help us isolate this concern, we suggest that you run the
    troubleshooter for Windows apps. This tool is usually being used to detect issues with the Windows applications and to provide a quick fix at the same time.

Let us know the outcome after you’ve used the troubleshooter.

Louie Del, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box

Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box

1. Paint 3D app does not save inserted caption in the Text box - Similar Threads - Paint app does

2. Captions on Paint not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Captions on Paint not saving: I'm trying to add captions to some pictures on Paint. It was working perfectly until just a couple of days ago when all of a sudden half of the caption would disappear the moment I hit "save" or "save as".It seems to happen when I have to shrink a picture using the "shrink...
  3. Captions on Paint not saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Captions on Paint not saving: I'm trying to add captions to some pictures on Paint. It was working perfectly until just a couple of days ago when all of a sudden half of the caption would disappear the moment I hit "save" or "save as".It seems to happen when I have to shrink a picture using the "shrink...
  4. Paint 3d - History Does Not Save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d - History Does Not Save: When I open a saved Paint 3d proejct, the originaly history is gone, so I can't edit the project. I have to redraw the entire thing from scratch. Can't find anything online about it. Question - is there a way to open a SAVED Paint 3d project and continue with the original...
  5. 3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING

3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING: How to fix the text box issue on the 3D paint app. I followed the steps supplied by MS on the community, resetting the app, plus all any other ways, but its not still working. Can I have any help please? Thank you. The text gets cut, no matter the size of the font, in half....
  6. text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D: I can create a text box in a photo in Paint 3D, but I cannot type or paste any text in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-windows-10-paint-3d/ff06cd30-943b-48f0-a329-2a6b4360f039
  7. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  8. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  9. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  10. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...