Windows 10: Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

Discus and support Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a graphic designer and I sometimes use paint 3D's brushes such as the crayon and watercolour brushes which of course has a distinct pattern that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarvBright, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

I'm a graphic designer and I sometimes use paint 3D's brushes such as the crayon and watercolour brushes which of course has a distinct pattern that was made by Microsoft for creations that I want to sell. My question being, am I allowed to use those patterns/brushes for commercial use? I've looked on the microsoft Eula and it doesnt state it anywhere, I've looked around the web but come to find nothing, I have no clue if the brush tools/brush patterns can be used for commercial use or not.Many thanks, Harv

:)

HarvBright, Jul 13, 2021
  2. DBinSJCA Win User

Turning Off Brush Tool in Paint

After using the brush tool in Paint, I have been unable to figure out how to turn it off, to switch to a different tool (Crop).

Simply clicking on Crop doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

DBinSJCA, Jul 13, 2021
  3. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Suman_B Win User

Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Hi Valkyrie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue may occur if there is a gap in Paint 3D image.

Sometime gaps can exist but not be easily detected, overlapping lines in 3D don’t see a gap.

Could you post a screen shot of your work to help us resolve this issue more quickly with more refined instructions.

Refer this article about Open
    Snipping Tool and take a screenshot.

Also suggest you to refer Art
    tools in Paint 3D.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

1. Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use? - Similar Threads - Paint brush tools

2. Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?: Can I use 3d paint for commercial use like youtube etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-3d-paint-for-commercial-use/fbef446f-9c8e-4ac9-aa59-fb7716c546b4
  3. Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?: Can I use 3d paint for commercial use like youtube etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-3d-paint-for-commercial-use/fbef446f-9c8e-4ac9-aa59-fb7716c546b4
  4. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  7. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  8. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  9. Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose: Hello. Is it okay to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose Youtube & Facebook Video Monetization. Is it okay if i use the software to create my own designs and use them in my videos that may be monetized in social media platforms? Also, if ever I use some of...
  10. How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?

How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?: Hi, I am using Paint 3D on Windows 10 to add text and brushes/pens/marker to an image. I have made a mistake previously and just realised it now. How can I delete the brush marks or edit text? I have been using CTRL+Z to undo my last action but don't want to lose the work...