Windows 10: Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

Discus and support Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cloudlogic-TomaMarius, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

Hi,

I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later.

Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library 40f5b2e7-1fcc-44da-a915-282a8a53b3c0?upload=true.jpg Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library bebe6131-c6e1-4795-b112-e4ebbe9cea6f?upload=true.jpg

This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a problem on my PC, maybe a bug? Please help. Thank you

:)

Cloudlogic-TomaMarius, Dec 4, 2019

2. Paint 3D Library

When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it
    take to appear in the Paint 3D Library?

CrystalMedina1, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Tails86 Win User
    Licensing of Microsoft's 3D Objects on Paint 3D

I am looking for licensing of 3D objects in the extended library on Paint 3D. I would like to share some designs on thingiverse based on objects I found in that library. However, I don't want to do so if it violates your licensing.

Tails86, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

1. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library - Similar Threads - Paint cannot place

2. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  3. 3D Library not visible in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Library not visible in Paint 3D: I saw a video showing what amazing things we can do in Paint 3D. I wanted to try it but according to the video in the Microsoft Website, there is supposed to be a "3D Library" option on the top. I can't see any option like that....
  4. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/6f274b1c-3b3c-47db-aff5-82fec086380d"
  5. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  6. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  7. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  8. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  9. Paint 3D Cannot Place a Model

Paint 3D Cannot Place a Model: I've been using Paint 3D in a classroom...Some of our computers will not allow the 3D Library to place Models into Paint 3D. Other computers do allow it. What is the fix for this? Tried all the updates from the Store....
  10. Paint 3D Library

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D Library: When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it take to appear in the Paint 3D Library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/f7c3a0be-769d-48e1-b8f4-9ce45e689e58

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does asus paint 3D support CMYK