Windows 10: Paint 3D Change Default Font

Discus and support Paint 3D Change Default Font in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to change the default Paint 3D font to something else? Currently it defaults to Segoe UI, and I usually use fonts closer to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Over-Dose, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Over-Dose Win User

Paint 3D Change Default Font

Hi,

Is there a way to change the default Paint 3D font to something else?

Currently it defaults to Segoe UI, and I usually use fonts closer to the start of the alphabet, and I have a **** load of fonts loaded on my Windows 10 PC, so the scrolling is tedious.

Can this be changed anywhere?

Paint 3D Change Default Font 9694e0e2-b289-4d3c-8b51-372e0ce9dba8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Over-Dose, Feb 11, 2020

2. Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Hi Don

Paint 3D is a modern app, which doesn't use executables like older classic applications.

If you want to associate file formats with Paint 3D as the default, you have to do the following.

Point a JPEG file

Right click it

Click Properties

Click the General tab

Click Change

Choose Paint 3D in the list

Click OK

Click Apply then OK

Repeat the same step for a BMP file.

or

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Default apps

Scroll to the bottom

Click Choose default apps by file type

Scroll down to JPEG and Bitmap

Click on the current associated application then choose Paint 3D from the list.

Paint 3D Change Default Font 69a2908b-69a8-4780-aad7-0031b91e7b9f?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Can't log in to Remix 3d paint

Hi,

This can be due to a recent change in the configuration of your device. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you reset the application from the apps and features in Windows 10. This option will reset the configuration
    of the application to the default state. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Apps & features and press
      Enter.
    • From the list of applications search for Paint
      3D.
    • Click Paint 3D and select
      Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Paint 3D Change Default Font

select a font on Paint 3D

When I click Select a Font on Paint 3D, the whole app closes...is there any way to fix this?

DeborahHarris2, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D Change Default Font

1. Paint 3D Change Default Font - Similar Threads - Paint Change Default

2. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  3. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  4. change default saving program in Paint 3D to jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default saving program in Paint 3D to jpg: Hi,I want Paint 3D to save images as .jpg by default, not .png. I can only find info on changing MS Paint which does not apply to Paint 3D.I'm using a Surface Pro 4Anyone.... Bueller????...
  5. change default saving program in Paint 3D to jpg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change default saving program in Paint 3D to jpg: Hi,I want Paint 3D to save images as .jpg by default, not .png. I can only find info on changing MS Paint which does not apply to Paint 3D.I'm using a Surface Pro 4Anyone.... Bueller????...
  6. change default saving program in Paint 3D to jpg

7. Changing default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing default font: Hello: Just want to understand why Windows 10 lacks a basic, simple function to select a different default system font. I see recommendations from Microsoft to use third party procedures and use regedit? Is this really the Microsoft recommended way? After performing a...
  8. Paint 3D fonts

Paint 3D fonts: how do I add a font to the ones I can use in Paint 3d? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fonts/1df61ec1-6130-49c9-b907-8d1ca4ea56e4
  9. Change default fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default fonts: Windows 10 Pro 1903 I want to change all my default fonts to Segoe Bold, size 11 I can most of it with Winaero Tweaker, but not the system font. The font substitute category of the registry doesn't have Segoe. I found a site that explained how to to add Segoe to the font...
  10. Change of default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change of default fonts: Does anyone know how to fix this font issue? Did a registry edit, tried restoring to default and no luck. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-default-fonts/1b611ef6-f34b-4971-acb6-603be0572999

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change default text in paint 3d