Windows 10: Paint 3D crash

Discus and support Paint 3D crash in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Adventure Cruise Travel, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Paint 3D crash

When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried everything from resetting it, to uninstall to reinstall and it still crashes.

:)

Adventure Cruise Travel, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Sadows Win User

Paint 3D crashing?

Whenever I try to export a 3D model, Paint 3D crashes. Any help? Thx!

Sadows, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Paint 3D crash

Paint 3D Crashing

Hello,

I am having the same issue as this old forum thread: Paint 3D crashes on splash screen

Paint 3D Crashes on the splash screen for me. I've tried going into Apps and Features and clicking reset, that didn't work, so I then went and did a Powershell command to fully uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the Windows Store, but that didn't
    fix it either. I've never used Paint 3D before, only the old Paint.

EliteTusken, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D crash

1. Paint 3D crash - Similar Threads - Paint crash

2. Paint crashes repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint crashes repeatedly: Paint crashes repeatedly after about 5 seconds when I try to open a file. I've performed the file system checking recommended and re-installed the app. Same result after reboot:Device name PC-NEW Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB...
  3. Paint crashes repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint crashes repeatedly: Paint crashes repeatedly after about 5 seconds when I try to open a file. I've performed the file system checking recommended and re-installed the app. Same result after reboot:Device name PC-NEW Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB...
  4. Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?: So whenever I use paint 3d's point line tools or shapes and hit the undo button while still on the tool, the app crashes. weeks ago, this didn't happen. I've tried resetting it, uninstalling an re-installing but nothing seems to work. My computer is up to date too....
  5. Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?

Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?: So whenever I use paint 3d's point line tools or shapes and hit the undo button while still on the tool, the app crashes. weeks ago, this didn't happen. I've tried resetting it, uninstalling an re-installing but nothing seems to work. My computer is up to date too....
  6. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  7. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  8. MS Paint crash when using text tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint crash when using text tool: MS Paint crashes when I click on the text tool. All other tools work fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same result. Also, it happens no matter which file I choose to work on. Using Windows 11....
  9. MS Paint crash when using text tool

MS Paint crash when using text tool: MS Paint crashes when I click on the text tool. All other tools work fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same result. Also, it happens no matter which file I choose to work on. Using Windows 11....
  10. Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening

Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening: Hello everyone, I have been experiencing a very big issue in regards to the app Paint 3D. Starting around earlier July, I have been experiencing crashes with the program right as soon as I open it. At first I thought it was a conflict with a different program, however upon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d crash