Windows 10: Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages

Discus and support Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried now to crop scans in paint 3D on multiple instances. If I try to save as default 2d png it crashes just the application. If I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hartz6490, Oct 4, 2018.

1. hartz6490 Win User

Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages

I have tried now to crop scans in paint 3D on multiple instances.

If I try to save as default 2d png it crashes just the application.

If I try to save as another option like a .jpg then it crashes the PC.

I have lost scans that are now no longer workable.

I have done a reset on the 3D app with no fix and also my Windows 10 is up to date.

I can not uninstall 3D as the option to do so is greyed out, even when using PowerShell or trying to remove it as the Admin.

This is really quite pathetic.

:)

hartz6490, Oct 4, 2018

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Sadows Win User
    Paint 3D crashing?

Whenever I try to export a 3D model, Paint 3D crashes. Any help? Thx!

Sadows, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages

Paint 3D Crashing

Hello,

I am having the same issue as this old forum thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...h-screen/356ac6ea-a749-474f-bea5-be3dac386497

Paint 3D Crashes on the splash screen for me. I've tried going into Apps and Features and clicking reset, that didn't work, so I then went and did a Powershell command to fully uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the Windows Store, but that didn't
    fix it either. I've never used Paint 3D before, only the old Paint.

EliteTusken, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages

1. Paint 3D crashes PC or stops and closes without any messages - Similar Threads - Paint crashes stops

2. 3d paint has crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d paint has crashed: 3D paint crashed so i opened a new one to then re open it, but its not there not even under recovered projects where i found it before? from when my computer had turned off previously....
  3. Paint 3D Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Crashes: When i open up paint 3D and paste something, it crashes without giving any reasons. And yes i already tried to reinstall it multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes/0daae71f-134d-44c9-ba5e-9b2f6315c930
  4. Paint 3d crashing

Paint 3d crashing: I have been using Paint 3D and while using the app it has crashed over 10 times within 20 minutes. It would crash out of nowhere and lose my work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashing/8e9a7684-47be-4205-8555-4b7672765cb6
  5. Paint 3D crashes Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paint 3D crashes Windows?: Alright, so yesterday I tried downscaling the canvas on Paint 3D. It just froze, so I closed the tab. I opened it again, and it froze again, without me doing anything. So I closed it and then my taskbar started glitching, I thought restarting would fix it. After restarting,...
  6. Paint 3D crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D crash: When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried everything from resetting it, to uninstall to reinstall and it still crashes....
  7. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  8. Paint 3D Crashing?

Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  9. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: I'm using a new Dell computer, and every time I try to use Paint 3D, it crashes. This is 100% of the time. Sometimes it crashes before I draw a line. Other times I can draw a few lines before it crashes. I have never made it past using the program for more than 10 seconds...
  10. Paint 3D crashes PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D crashes PC: I really have an issue. My Paint 3D crashes the system and stops working without any messages. I didn’t get success in any troubleshooting actions that I tried. help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes-pc/773993df-ab7d-47a6-8f92-35e75972d229

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d crashing

2. paint 3d crashes when saving

3. paint 3d opens then closes

4. paint 3d crashes on startup,
  5. paint3d disappears,
  6. paint 3d keeps closing,
  7. paint 3d crash,
  8. paint 3d keeps crashing,
  9. paint 3d crash windows 10,
  10. paint 3d crashes,
  11. paint 3d launches then closes,