Windows 10: Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Discus and support Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Somps, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Somps Win User

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color to paint with. What i mean is the spot might comprise of a mixed set of colors with texture on it. I would like to be able to click on any spot in a picture and that become my paint brush. It could be the intersection of several colors or a muxture of colors. One example is that i would like to paint glitter on some parts of a donught. I don’t want to use a glitter texture. I want to easily choose pink or yellow or blue glitter and paint a dab here or a dab there. This should be easy to do.

:)

Somps, Feb 22, 2019

2. Paint 3D -Custom Colors Pallette?

Hi Suki,

You can add a maximum of 6 custom colors in Paint 3D. For you to replace one of the custom colors, you will need to double-click it or tap it twice. Once done,
    Edit color window will open for you to select which color you want to have this time.

Let us know if you have resolved the issue by following the above steps.

Janeane Cru, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Paint 3D -Custom Colors Pallette?

Hi.

I am fairly experienced in paint/editing software.

But I do like Paint 3D.

Now, my question is: How do you clear or replace the custom colors?

Or add more?

A similar question was asked here:

Paint 3D

But wasn't answered directly.

The "Add" or "+" option is no longer there because it is full.

So how do I clear it or replace the colors, if I don't want to use them?

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter b148604c-c2d0-488b-88ba-11a5c3cb5629?upload=true.png

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Paint 3D / Known Issues

SukiGuymer, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Paint 3D

Hi Nathaniel,

Paint 3D supports million colors and you can also customize Paint 3D's color palette. If you want to add custom colors to your palette, simply select
    + Add color.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter - Similar Threads - Paint custom paint

2. paint 3d redirecting to paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3d redirecting to paint: whenever i open paint 3d it redirects to paint. i then tried uninstalling paint but now it closes about 2 seconds after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-redirecting-to-paint/fc14398f-1438-4724-a205-69b6c0fba999
  3. colors in Paint 3D

colors in Paint 3D: Hello~ How to you get the color bright white in Paint 3D? The white available is more of cream color when compared to the bright white Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-in-paint-3d/c3f7cbdd-f9c7-4976-b536-5dcc76c43890
  4. Glitter feature in Fresh Paint

Glitter feature in Fresh Paint: Is there a "glitter" feature in this program. Some sparkles? Thanks! ***Modified title from: Fresh Paint program*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitter-feature-in-fresh-paint/92d31b5d-bb73-4361-ae68-ce9487c50d34
  5. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?: I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages. Please help me w/a link or 2 to these Tutorials as soon as possible!! Thanx!...
  6. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  7. Color conversion for Paint 3D

Color conversion for Paint 3D: Hi, I need to convert the color code hsl(232, 2%, 98%) into the exact match in Paint 3D, which uses a totally different scale. Can you please let me know how I can easily do that? Thank you....
  8. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...