Windows 10: Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

Discus and support Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got this problem when I try to save my 3D object, How can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AchmadThalib, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

I got this problem when I try to save my 3D object, How can I fix this problem?

:)

AchmadThalib, Sep 25, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 25, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

1. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it" - Similar Threads - Paint error Paint

2. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  3. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  4. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paint 3D not working

Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  6. Paint 3D Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  7. Paint 3D Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  8. Paint 3D Error

9. Paint 3d not working

Paint 3d not working: I am not able to do anything in Paint 3d . When i open it I'm just getting black screen . I can click on the tools but it wont show up on the canvas. I am done resetting the app , updating drivers , reinstalling the app but it won't fix it . I really want to use the...
  10. What Happened to Paint 3D??

What Happened to Paint 3D??: Hi, I was curious of what happened to Paint 3D? I have not seen any updates for Paint 3D in Windows Store for almost 3 years so far. Is it abandonware? Meaning will it receive any more future updates?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d needs to close

2. paint 3D NEEDS TO CLOSE . WE ARE WORKING ON IT OK