Windows 10: Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb

Discus and support Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I believe AR is the next big thing. I've downloaded a 3d human model from Mixamo.com and opened in Paint 3D, applied sticker of my pic. I imported back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArielC_SG, Apr 30, 2020.

1. ArielC_SG Win User

Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb

I believe AR is the next big thing. I've downloaded a 3d human model from Mixamo.com and opened in Paint 3D, applied sticker of my pic. I imported back to Mixamo to apply animation but keep on getting errors. I noticed in Paint 3D, while moving the model in z axis, you'll see a mesh grid appearing in middle following the model. Could this be the reason that it is also exported together with the model when you save back to fbx or glb ? And another issue I have is the sticker image not appearing on the exported model fbx or glb. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

:)

ArielC_SG, Apr 30, 2020

2. FBX Export not available

Hello everyone,

I'm running 3D Paint 3.1708.14027.0.

It's my first time of using Paint 3D. I want to bring a fbx 3D-model into the hololens.

When I try to export there is only the .glb and .3mf option available.

I saw some 3D Paint tutorial on youtube - the fbx option was available.

Is my 3D Paint version too "new" and the fbx support is gone? Or is my computer not supported?

Thanks for your help!!

Cheers

Nils

NilsHolographic, May 23, 2020
  3. No glb export option

Hello, I've got 2.1709.4027.0 version of Paint 3D in french and can't find any glb export option...

ThierryMilherou, May 23, 2020
  4. Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb

3d Paint Files

Is it possible to save a 3d paint file image to .png? I know it can be saved as a 2d image I need the 3d image file?

Why does microsoft use file extensions glb, fbx, & 3mf

Also is it possible to save 3d files in video format?

Hope someone has achieved this task!

Mike Fox

Michael JFoxgk, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb

1. Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb - Similar Threads - Paint Export fbx

2. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  3. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  4. How to safely export a volatile paint 3D file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to safely export a volatile paint 3D file: I have solved my prior problem and made a project I am creating on paint 3D stable enough to interact with through selectively deleting certain parts, however I find when I attempt to export it paint 3D will shut itself down effectively crashing...
  5. Cant save .glb Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant save .glb Paint 3D: Hi,I am having problem saving .glb file in paint 3D. Couple of weeks ago I was able to save the same file but now I cant even the file size is just 1mb . I don't know if there is an update or something but I was able to save before, now I cant. I tried to reset and reinstall...
  6. Cant save .glb Paint 3D

Cant save .glb Paint 3D: Hi,I am having problem saving .glb file in paint 3D. Couple of weeks ago I was able to save the same file but now I cant even the file size is just 1mb . I don't know if there is an update or something but I was able to save before, now I cant. I tried to reset and reinstall...
  7. Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?

Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?: When I attempt to save a file from Paint 3D, the option to save it as an FBX file is not there. I only just learned that Paint 3D supported FBX and got really excited at the possibilities for rapid prototyping for game development - only to open it up and find the option...
  8. How to convert OBJ to FBX using Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert OBJ to FBX using Paint 3D in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This tutorial will show you the steps to convert a 3D model from OBJ to FBX format using the Paint 3D app in Windows 10. OBJ is a 3D file format developed by Wavefront Technologies that contains 3D models and related geometry information. Filmbox aka FBX is also a 3D...
  9. In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?

In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?: I was trying to find the Paint 3D projects I was building, but they were not on OneDrive it is empty, in %localdata%, or in 3D Objects. So I found a response that suggested how to export the projects to my file system, here:...
  10. Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer: I've created a simple object in Paint 3D, and added some custom stickers (.jpegs from my files) to the object, but Paint 3D crashes when I try to save it as a 3D model. When I open the 3D viewer the model appears just as a black silhouette. I've discovered that if I remove...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint3d to mixamo

2. Paint 3d glb fbx 3mf

3. how to turn 3d object into fbx in paint 3d