Windows 10: Paint 3D fill tool

Discus and support Paint 3D fill tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aboba W. M., Mar 27, 2023.

1. Paint 3D fill tool

Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison

:)

Aboba W. M., Mar 27, 2023
  2. Suman_B Win User

Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Hi Valkyrie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue may occur if there is a gap in Paint 3D image.

Sometime gaps can exist but not be easily detected, overlapping lines in 3D don’t see a gap.

Could you post a screen shot of your work to help us resolve this issue more quickly with more refined instructions.

Refer this article about Open
    Snipping Tool and take a screenshot.

Also suggest you to refer Art
    tools in Paint 3D.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Paint 3D fill tool

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Paint 3D fill tool

1. Paint 3D fill tool - Similar Threads - Paint fill tool

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  7. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  8. Paint 3D - fill tool

Paint 3D - fill tool: When filling and the filling again to the previous or any other colour, the fill tool leaves shades, is there a way to avoid this? I've tried to use 1% and even 0% but 1% does not make any change meanwhile 0% doesn't workImage 1: Image 2:...
  9. Paint Bucket/Fill tool

Paint Bucket/Fill tool: Not long ago I was drawing a map and I wanted to "fill" it with other colours, but when I tried to do that, I faced some troubles that never happened previously. I'm using the standard windows paint tool. When I try to "fill" it leaves huge gaps and does not fill all of the...
  10. Paint 3D Fill Help?

Paint 3D Fill Help?: So I do some art on Paint 3D, and one thing has been really nagging me on the fill tool. Whenever I fill something, it leaves a border on surrounding pixels with a blend of both colors. Is there anyway to turn this off? Currently I have to manually make a one thick border...