Windows 10: Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi The Paint 3D app is constantly freezing and crashing. While I am using it the system just freezes and after around 30 second the blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrunoGR_55, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi

The Paint 3D app is constantly freezing and crashing. While I am using it the system just freezes and after around 30 second the blue screen appears with following below. This happened 3 times in a row! I am wondering if this is related to the video graphic card. I have integrated Intel GPU Corei7 and Nvdia GTX 860M.

The Windows 10, the Paint 3D app and the drivers are all updated! The system was just formated some days ago.

I was just getting start to the app to find out how to use it but I can't due this constantly crashes.

Thanks in advance.

Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE [​IMG]

:)

BrunoGR_55, Jan 30, 2019

2. Paint 3D Crashing

Hello,

I am having the same issue as this old forum thread: Paint 3D crashes on splash screen

Paint 3D Crashes on the splash screen for me. I've tried going into Apps and Features and clicking reset, that didn't work, so I then went and did a Powershell command to fully uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the Windows Store, but that didn't
    fix it either. I've never used Paint 3D before, only the old Paint.

EliteTusken, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Sadows Win User
    Paint 3D crashing?

Whenever I try to export a 3D model, Paint 3D crashes. Any help? Thx!

Sadows, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - Paint Freezing Crashing

2. Why is there no blue in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no blue in Paint 3D?: in Paint 3D, the only things I saw that looked like blue were Indigo, Turquoise, and Cyan, so. Why is there no blue in Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-blue-in-paint-3d/236a389f-4cb0-45d1-9bce-084d0893093d
  3. Paint 3D Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Crashes: When i open up paint 3D and paste something, it crashes without giving any reasons. And yes i already tried to reinstall it multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes/0daae71f-134d-44c9-ba5e-9b2f6315c930
  4. Paint 3d crashing

Paint 3d crashing: I have been using Paint 3D and while using the app it has crashed over 10 times within 20 minutes. It would crash out of nowhere and lose my work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashing/8e9a7684-47be-4205-8555-4b7672765cb6
  5. Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen: Every time I open Paint 3D, it just quits. No error messages, sometimes doesn't even get to the splash screen. Please help. Some OS info Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903 Latest update - KB4507453 Device - 2018 MacBook Air 128GB With Boot Camp...
  6. blue screen and crashing while using

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and crashing while using: Just recently my computer has been crashing and a blue screen has been popping up, this never happened before. I never know when it's going to happen but I'm usually online via chrome. Very frustrating....
  7. Paint 3D crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D crash: When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried everything from resetting it, to uninstall to reinstall and it still crashes....
  8. Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Paint 3D Freezing and Crashing while using it! Blue screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, My Paint 3D is constantly crashing when I am using it! I was using some 3D tools to experience and learn a bit more, but that happened 3 times in a row with me! The system just freezes entirely for a half minute, I can only move the mouse cursor and then a blue screen...
  9. Paint 3D Crashing?

Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  10. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: I'm using a new Dell computer, and every time I try to use Paint 3D, it crashes. This is 100% of the time. Sometimes it crashes before I draw a line. Other times I can draw a few lines before it crashes. I have never made it past using the program for more than 10 seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows paint 3d froze

2. paint 3 freezes

3. 3d paint blue screens

4. 3d paint freezes,
  5. paint 3d froze