Windows 10: Paint 3D help

Discus and support Paint 3D help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm in Paint 3D and I put in a picture for the color sample of grass. I put in the corner thinking I'll just move it later and delete it, but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JadaMiller, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Paint 3D help

So I'm in Paint 3D and I put in a picture for the color sample of grass. I put in the corner thinking I'll just move it later and delete it, but it's not letting me delete it or move it and it's on top of my painting and nothing is working to move it and save my painting. How do I move or delete the picture without destroying half my painting?

:)

JadaMiller, Nov 14, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 14, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Nov 14, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D help

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D help

1. Paint 3D help - Similar Threads - Paint help

2. Ms paint is not working please. Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ms paint is not working please. Help: Ms paint is not working please. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-is-not-working-please-help/e94a25c1-51e4-405e-89a9-794b1d53dae2
  3. Ms paint is not working please. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms paint is not working please. Help: Ms paint is not working please. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-is-not-working-please-help/e94a25c1-51e4-405e-89a9-794b1d53dae2
  4. Ms paint is not working please. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10: I hate Paint 3D . . . . I know hate is a strong word to use for anything . . . . that being said it is the nicest thing I can find to say about Paint 3D. I find it useless and very aggravating to say the least. Why MS would replace a good program that works with one that is...
  6. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10: I hate Paint 3D . . . . I know hate is a strong word to use for anything . . . . that being said it is the nicest thing I can find to say about Paint 3D. I find it useless and very aggravating to say the least. Why MS would replace a good program that works with one that is...
  7. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Paint 3D not saving, resetting doesn't help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D not saving, resetting doesn't help.: Paint 3D was working great for a couple years, but then about a week ago, it didn't. Whenever I try to save an image as a PNG, or any other format, it would give me the "Couldn't save. Something went wrong." message. I know resetting the app commonly fixes this issue, but it...
  9. Paint 3D not saving, resetting doesn't help.

Paint 3D not saving, resetting doesn't help.: Paint 3D was working great for a couple years, but then about a week ago, it didn't. Whenever I try to save an image as a PNG, or any other format, it would give me the "Couldn't save. Something went wrong." message. I know resetting the app commonly fixes this issue, but it...
  10. Microsoft Paint Problem Just Popped Up - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint Problem Just Popped Up - Help!: I keep getting an unwanted checkerboard pattern when I move text around in a Paint bitmap picture. I've selected solid fill no color, freeform or rectangle, and transparent selection, and I get the checkerboard whenever I move the text around in an attempt to center it. I...