Windows 10: Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

Discus and support Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sunny Schindler, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another program bundled with Windows 10 Enterprise ?Microsoft Office 365 ?

:)

Sunny Schindler, Jun 23, 2022

2. Paint 3D -Custom Colors Pallette?

Hi Suki,

You can add a maximum of 6 custom colors in Paint 3D. For you to replace one of the custom colors, you will need to double-click it or tap it twice. Once done,
    Edit color window will open for you to select which color you want to have this time.

Let us know if you have resolved the issue by following the above steps.

Janeane Cru, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette
    as suggested in other forums. please advise

***Original title: Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.***

shelleyiverson, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

colors in Paint 3D

Hello~

How to you get the color bright white in Paint 3D?

The white available is more of cream color when compared to the bright white

Thank you!

JulieMarie13, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

1. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors? - Similar Threads - Paint replace color

2. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?: MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another program bundled with Windows 10 Enterprise ?Microsoft Office 365 ?...
  3. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?: MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another program bundled with Windows 10 Enterprise ?Microsoft Office 365 ?...
  4. How to change the Background and Foreground Color in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Background and Foreground Color in Command Prompt: If you open the Command Prompt, it should be evident that the background color is black. However, there are those who would prefer to change the color but have no idea this is a possibility. If you are one of those many people, then worry not for you’re in the right place....
  5. colors in Paint 3D

colors in Paint 3D: Hello~ How to you get the color bright white in Paint 3D? The white available is more of cream color when compared to the bright white Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-in-paint-3d/c3f7cbdd-f9c7-4976-b536-5dcc76c43890
  6. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  7. PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!: How do I import textures to paint 3d app?!?1/!??!!!111? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-imported-models-without-color/bedc110d-f0e4-4832-9482-d72d873d1c68
  8. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...
  9. Color conversion for Paint 3D

Color conversion for Paint 3D: Hi, I need to convert the color code hsl(232, 2%, 98%) into the exact match in Paint 3D, which uses a totally different scale. Can you please let me know how I can easily do that? Thank you....
  10. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...