Windows 10: Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture

Discus and support Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go to save my work, I click save as, then image, but then it doesn't give me the option to change anything about it e.g. transparency, file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliKadhim1, May 23, 2020.

1. Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture

Whenever I go to save my work, I click save as, then image, but then it doesn't give me the option to change anything about it e.g. transparency, file format. All it does is take me to the file explorer and tell me to choose a location to save. Please help as I don't want to do all my work again in a different application. Thank you!

:)

AliKadhim1, May 23, 2020
  2. notheavyy Win User

Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not
    possible? If not, is there a fix using a different application that will give me what I'm looking for?

Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture [​IMG]

notheavyy, May 23, 2020
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 23, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture

How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in merging four scans in Paint 3D. I’ll help you with the steps to merge the four scanned files. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Paint 3D in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select the Paint 3D application and open it.
    3. Click on New to create a new Canvas.
    4. Now, click on Menu.
    5. Click on Insert and click on
      Browse files
    6. Select the files that you want to import.
    7. Adjust the files as per your requirements.
    8. Click on Menu and click on
      Save
      to save the file.

You can refer the article Art tools in Paint 3D to know more about
    the Tools of Paint 3D.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture

1. Paint 3D: I can't make a transparent picture - Similar Threads - Paint can't transparent

2. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  3. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  4. Paint 3D Transparency

Paint 3D Transparency: There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-transparency/cf50f19b-23ab-4fa7-a77b-74917c21d15d
  5. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  6. Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.

Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.: I know there's a setting that makes the canvas transparent, but it doesn't seem to work. No matter how much I try, it's still a white background....
  7. Paint 3D menu bar missing transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D menu bar missing transparent: [ATTACH]My paint 3D suddenly all menu bar become transparent, please help. I can actually still access but all icon become transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-menu-bar-missing-transparent/b858b570-c5ba-4447-8a03-56b165767982
  8. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  9. Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Paint 3D Transparent Gif: Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not possible? If not,...
  10. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D: How do you resize a picture in "inches" in the Paint 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-a-picture-in-inches-in-paint-3d/845d7e76-b4e0-4268-827d-49a539c05bfb