Windows 10: paint 3d image sizing

Discus and support paint 3d image sizing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharonLomas, Feb 10, 2019.

1. paint 3d image sizing

Hi,

I've created 2D artwork that i want to print.

When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size.

The artwork sits very small in a white box.

:)

SharonLomas, Feb 10, 2019

2. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 10, 2019
  4. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

paint 3d image sizing

1. paint 3d image sizing - Similar Threads - paint image sizing

2. How do I bypass the maximum image size in paint 3d?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass the maximum image size in paint 3d?: Hi, I am editing a png file in Paint 3d and I cannot resize it to larger than 9484px wide and 7858px high.Is there any way I can bypass this to create images larger than this imposed limit? I am building a map of the city I am situated in and can't shrink the resolution any...
  3. How do I bypass the maximum image size in paint 3d?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bypass the maximum image size in paint 3d?: Hi, I am editing a png file in Paint 3d and I cannot resize it to larger than 9484px wide and 7858px high.Is there any way I can bypass this to create images larger than this imposed limit? I am building a map of the city I am situated in and can't shrink the resolution any...
  4. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  5. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  6. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated: No matter whether I save my images from Paint 3D as .png or .jpg, they get pixelated and fuzzy when I save them. They are going into FAQs for 14,000 clients & have to look good! Here's an example of what I'm struggling with now:...
  7. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  8. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?

Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?: I am wanting to use Microsoft Paint 3D to create teacher worksheets to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers. If I use the images that come with Paint 3D on worksheets I sell am I violating copyright?...