Windows 10: Paint 3D image

Discus and support Paint 3D image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bushgum Bill Farrell, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Paint 3D image

Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website?
    https://bushgum.com/self-led-games

:)

Bushgum Bill Farrell, Mar 11, 2021

2. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Paint 3D image

Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Hi Don

Paint 3D is a modern app, which doesn't use executables like older classic applications.

If you want to associate file formats with Paint 3D as the default, you have to do the following.

Point a JPEG file

Right click it

Click Properties

Click the General tab

Click Change

Choose Paint 3D in the list

Click OK

Click Apply then OK

Repeat the same step for a BMP file.

or

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Default apps

Scroll to the bottom

Click Choose default apps by file type

Scroll down to JPEG and Bitmap

Click on the current associated application then choose Paint 3D from the list.

Paint 3D image 69a2908b-69a8-4780-aad7-0031b91e7b9f?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D image

1. Paint 3D image - Similar Threads - Paint image

2. Paint Shop Pro 7 not opening image with mouse double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Shop Pro 7 not opening image with mouse double left click: Paint Shop Pro7 worked perfectly with Windows10. With Windows 11 if I double left click on a JPG, BMP or similar file it asks "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device". If I say yes it opens PSP but does not show the image. I...
  3. Paint Shop Pro 7 not opening image with mouse double left click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Shop Pro 7 not opening image with mouse double left click: Paint Shop Pro7 worked perfectly with Windows10. With Windows 11 if I double left click on a JPG, BMP or similar file it asks "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device". If I say yes it opens PSP but does not show the image. I...
  4. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.: i don't know how to describe my problem as it has never happened to me before.everything was fine until i decided to reset my pc so i can have a fresh clean disk, but right after installation was completed i noticed this weird painting pale paper like texture on my wallpaper,...
  5. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.: i don't know how to describe my problem as it has never happened to me before.everything was fine until i decided to reset my pc so i can have a fresh clean disk, but right after installation was completed i noticed this weird painting pale paper like texture on my wallpaper,...
  6. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pasting large portions of an image in Paint leaves smearing of colors on left-most side of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pasting large portions of an image in Paint leaves smearing of colors on left-most side of...: I have a laptop with Windows 11 built-in, and I have this major problem with MS Paint. Whenever I try to copy and paste large portions of an image, the solid colors feel like they're smeared on the left-hand side of said colors. For example, when pasting a large portion of an...
  8. Pasting large portions of an image in Paint leaves smearing of colors on left-most side of...

Pasting large portions of an image in Paint leaves smearing of colors on left-most side of...: I have a laptop with Windows 11 built-in, and I have this major problem with MS Paint. Whenever I try to copy and paste large portions of an image, the solid colors feel like they're smeared on the left-hand side of said colors. For example, when pasting a large portion of an...
  9. Windows 11 - MS Paint - how to click & drag resize image and maintain aspect ratio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - MS Paint - how to click & drag resize image and maintain aspect ratio?: OS - Windows 11MS Paint insider version with layers & transparencyIs it possible to use the click & drag method of resizing an image and maintain its aspect ratio in the process? I've read several forum posts where they suggest holding Shift while dragging, but doing that...
  10. Windows 11 - MS Paint - how to click & drag resize image and maintain aspect ratio?

Windows 11 - MS Paint - how to click & drag resize image and maintain aspect ratio?: OS - Windows 11MS Paint insider version with layers & transparencyIs it possible to use the click & drag method of resizing an image and maintain its aspect ratio in the process? I've read several forum posts where they suggest holding Shift while dragging, but doing that...