Windows 10: PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

Discus and support PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No matter whether I save my images from Paint 3D as .png or .jpg, they get pixelated and fuzzy when I save them. They are going into FAQs for 14,000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jennifer Y. Caulfield, Aug 20, 2020.

1. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

Jennifer Y. Caulfield, Aug 20, 2020

2. 3D Paint Image Resizing

RESIZE

One of the key uses I make of MS PAINT is to resize my images.

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated 19a48939-6b7f-4757-9ce5-33048a273c0b.png

If 3D Paint is to become the defacto replacement for MS PAINT, then please show me how to resize images to a specific number of pixels, or to a specific % of the original using 3D Paint.

SPECIFIC CROP

In MS PAINT I crop an image down via Properties. I need some advice on how to do a specific accurate crop in 3D Paint.

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated 6ca3ce3c-0335-49d6-b6b5-7b8fe99c690c.png

AlanDWinter, Aug 20, 2020
  3. ehalill Win User
    Image size in Paint 3D

Hello, Greg.

No, the tutorial didn't give me what I need to know, namely how to see the image size in Paint 3D. Not dimensions in pixels (those are perfectly visible), but the size in kilobytes or megabytes.

ehalill, Aug 20, 2020
  4. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

1. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated - Similar Threads - PAINT images fuzzy

2. Paint 3d Leaving Small Circle Artifacts on Images in Pixel Art

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d Leaving Small Circle Artifacts on Images in Pixel Art: I've had this problem for years and its really annoying when I lose progress because of some circle, I found the post below with the same exact problem as mine but after following the instructions listed I still have the problem, and the post is locked, so I don't see any...
  3. Paint 3d Leaving Small Circle Artifacts on Images in Pixel Art

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d Leaving Small Circle Artifacts on Images in Pixel Art: I've had this problem for years and its really annoying when I lose progress because of some circle, I found the post below with the same exact problem as mine but after following the instructions listed I still have the problem, and the post is locked, so I don't see any...
  4. Paint 3d Leaving Small Circle Artifacts on Images in Pixel Art

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  6. Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted pixels in Paint 3D: Hello, I've starting using Paint 3D to do some basic art, however, after saving and reopening a file, I noticed that some pixels are being "corrupted", changed to a similar color but not the same one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In the pictures above, you can see in the top right...
  7. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  8. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  9. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  10. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...