Windows 10: Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop

Discus and support Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Paint 3D is not opening. The screen is just displaying Paint 3D and then it goes off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srinivassyva, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop

Paint 3D is not opening. The screen is just displaying Paint 3D and then it goes off.

:)

srinivassyva, Mar 6, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop

1. Paint 3D is not opening in my windows10 pre-installed dell laptop - Similar Threads - Paint opening windows10

2. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  3. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  4. Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre-installed softwares of a Dell laptops: Due to some Trojan entering into my laptop I had to format it, and after formatting the only applications that are left are the dell applications, so please can someone provide me the list of softwares that come pre-installed in a new dell laptop like Java, c++, some editing...
  5. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...
  6. Paint 3D won't open.

Paint 3D won't open.: I was using paint 3Dand There was a glitch and I managed to add an extra custom colour, and then it crashed and now every time I try to open it the app shows the loading screen and then it closes the app....
  7. installing paint 3D

installing paint 3D: M Not able to install MS Paint 3D. Please tell me the solution. Having windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-paint-3d/691d3b06-cb3b-4b61-a606-8ca756bee61a
  8. McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.: Unfortunately that is all the infomation I am given. IDoesn't say what the app is. Doesn't say where it came from. Doesn't have an option to even ask. There are two options. I can block the mystery app or not. Blocking an app has caused bigger problems than letting it...
  9. Paint 3D wont open

Paint 3D wont open: When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open/57c3887a-1ac7-41fe-9ff8-15a3642d874b
  10. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: I can't open Paint 3D on my lap although i try to re-install it and the result this app still not working. Just display about 3 or 5 seconds and it close itself. Anyone else know how to fix this issues? Show me, pls... Thanks alot!!...