Windows 10: Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

Discus and support Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Paint 3D was working fine. I'd saved several images in the morning. Then, 5 minutes later, when I tried to save another image, it saved but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DW237, Dec 17, 2018.

1. DW237 Win User

Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

Microsoft Paint 3D was working fine. I'd saved several images in the morning. Then, 5 minutes later, when I tried to save another image, it saved but it was scrambled. I tried it several times with the same result.

I shut down the computer for several hours. Same issue.

Then I rebooted it. That didn't help either.

I changed no settings within the 5 minutes the saved images went from normal to scrambled.

I tried to Save, Save As, jpg, png, still the images are coming out scrambled. Please see attachment.

Is it possible that some setting in Paint was changed somehow?

Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled [​IMG]

:)

DW237, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

Saving in Paint 3D to regular folders

Hi David,

In most cases, the option to save it to another folder is to export the edited image from
    Paint 3D to a specific folder. It is grouped as project folders so you can open and edit it in the future.

We also suggest that you check the response of Jigar-Mehta MSFT on October 28, 2016 in this

thread
    . This will explain more about the saving option in Paint 3D.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Anthony Gal, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

1. Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled - Similar Threads - Paint Issue saved

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  7. My paint 3d saves all are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My paint 3d saves all are gone: I was working on a big project, then suddenly paint 3d closed, so obviously i reopened it, and all my paint 3D saves were gone, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-paint-3d-saves-all-are-gone/8a4b1afb-8bfd-4980-84df-c6e5307c5d8e
  8. My paint 3d saves all are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My paint 3d saves all are gone: I was working on a big project, then suddenly paint 3d closed, so obviously i reopened it, and all my paint 3D saves were gone, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-paint-3d-saves-all-are-gone/8a4b1afb-8bfd-4980-84df-c6e5307c5d8e
  9. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  10. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d scrambling images