Windows 10: Paint 3D Licensing

Discus and support Paint 3D Licensing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I want to do a star rating on my YouTube channel. I was wondering if I can use the star that I got from the 3D Library in Paint 3D on my video? Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patronox, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Patronox Win User

Paint 3D Licensing

Hi. I want to do a star rating on my YouTube channel. I was wondering if I can use the star that I got from the 3D Library in Paint 3D on my video? Do I need to give credit, and if so, what should I write? The video is not a commercial video. It is more like a travel vlog.

Thank you for your help!

:)

Patronox, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Tails86 Win User

Licensing of Microsoft's 3D Objects on Paint 3D

I have found no EULA specifically for Paint 3D. The link to Paint 3D licensing terms on the

product page
    redirects to Microsoft's home page (Paint 3D License Terms). Furthermore, your Microsoft
    Service Agreement doesn't even mention clip art or sample media. That is unless I should consider them a part of the "software" in which case I am not allowed to share it with anyone. Why make this so difficult?

Tails86, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 9, 2018
  4. JimWynne Win User

Paint 3D Licensing

Licensing of Microsoft's 3D Objects on Paint 3D

How could they not be part of the software?

JimWynne, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3D Licensing

1. Paint 3D Licensing - Similar Threads - Paint Licensing

2. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  3. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  4. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  5. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  6. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  7. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  8. MS Paint not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    MS Paint not working in Windows 11: [IMG]Is Microsoft Paint not working in Windows 11/10? Well, that seems to be a common issue, and we have some great solutions to fix this issue. Users have been complaining that while trying to use MS Paint, does not work or open. the scroll bar in the app is not working, the...
  9. MS Paint Licensing

MS Paint Licensing: Hi! Is the paint program that comes with Windows 10 allowed for commercial use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-licensing/2384eff7-63c2-4423-bc6a-10d1563300f0
  10. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?: Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d licensing