Windows 10: Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

Discus and support Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steev.., Jun 16, 2022.

1. Steev.. Win User

Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in my photo folder with one click without having to open another app separately.I've tried checking the settings for the app , but I can't find a way of to get the link to show again.Is there a way this can be fixed?

:)

Steev.., Jun 16, 2022

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 16, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared. - Similar Threads - Paint link Microsoft

2. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D: There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The...
  3. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D: There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The...
  4. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...
  5. 3d paint has crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d paint has crashed: 3D paint crashed so i opened a new one to then re open it, but its not there not even under recovered projects where i found it before? from when my computer had turned off previously....
  6. 3d paint has crashed

3d paint has crashed: 3D paint crashed so i opened a new one to then re open it, but its not there not even under recovered projects where i found it before? from when my computer had turned off previously....
  7. photos always open in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos always open in Paint 3D: I had lots of pictures before I upgraded to Windows 10 and now have lots that I have since added. But if I want to go into Pictures, it automatically opens them in Paint 3D. I'm sure it is just a setting somewhere but I don't know how to fix that. Help please. W Lynn...
  8. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  9. Is there a Paint 3D offline link?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Paint 3D offline link?: I am annoyed that Windows 10 doesn't have Paint 3D already installed. I am trying to install it without have to create an MS account and sign in on my PC. I don't want my PC linked to any account. Does anyone have a direct download link for the 64bit installer from the...
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...