Windows 10: Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Discus and support Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LavernCarr, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create", then "Edit with Paint 3D" then clicked on "MENU". This gave ALL my saved Paint 3D projects. I Opened my project and Right click to take a screen shot. This gave me the option to save my project on any selected location. At some point I was also able to export directly but these were the most sure steps.

:)

LavernCarr, Dec 19, 2020

2. Location of Paint 3D project file

Hi,

I have been able to locate the files, but it will only open them in VLC media player and won't work when using Paint 3D. Is there a "master" file in every project map or something like that?

Elon de Boer, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Location of Paint 3D project file

Hi,

We see that you would like to know where is the location of the Paint 3D Project file. You can find your saved project by pressing the Windows key + R and copy paste the location written below:

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 19, 2020
  4. annglass Win User

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Paint 3D won't save to file, share or print my 2D project

I have created a 2d project which saves okay into paint 3D in exactly the same way as many times before. I have never had any problems saving to a file but today I cannot save it to a file - it saves but the file is empty - I cannot print it or share
    it. The export option has disappeared so how do I get the image out of paint 3D so that I can use it?

annglass, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

1. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects - Similar Threads - Paint Location Finding

2. Recovery of lost Paint 3D Saved Project Filies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of lost Paint 3D Saved Project Filies: Hello I recently tried accessing my Saved Paint 3D projects, and they are missing from some reason.I have tried visitng the locla proejct files which have shown chekcpoitns and thumbnails of my images so they are defintly not delted or anutbig but I can exactly access then.I...
  3. Recovery of lost Paint 3D Saved Project Filies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery of lost Paint 3D Saved Project Filies: Hello I recently tried accessing my Saved Paint 3D projects, and they are missing from some reason.I have tried visitng the locla proejct files which have shown chekcpoitns and thumbnails of my images so they are defintly not delted or anutbig but I can exactly access then.I...
  4. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D not saving my projects.: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  5. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D not saving my projects.: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  6. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

7. Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC.

Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC.: Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC, and what is the ending of their format, like .???. Is it also possible to import projects to 3D paint using the app or manually by using File explorer?...
  8. Paint 3d crashed and deleted my saved project

Paint 3d crashed and deleted my saved project: I have aeen quite a few questions about this bit have ywt to find a solution for myself. I opened paint 3d and then opened my project that i had saved two days prior and the application crashed soon after. When i reopened the application my project was missing. I tried to...
  9. [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models: I use Paint 3D a lot for the heck of it, sometimes creating projects that are huge, but I manage to save them. However, this time I can't seem to save my project as a model. It is made entirely of pre-made elements totaling less than 60 MB, and it can be saved within the app...
  10. Paint 3D won't open saved project.

Paint 3D won't open saved project.: I want to recover a paint 3d project that will no longer open. Can anyone open the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open-saved-project/d83ac2d3-c13d-42b6-9a28-e3caef599851