Windows 10: Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10

Discus and support Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Paint 3D is quite capable of allowing professionals to create work of art without […] This article Paint 3D not saving; Does not display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Saving in Paint 3D to regular folders

Hi David,

In most cases, the option to save it to another folder is to export the edited image from
    Paint 3D to a specific folder. It is grouped as project folders so you can open and edit it in the future.

We also suggest that you check the response of Jigar-Mehta MSFT on October 28, 2016 in this

thread
    . This will explain more about the saving option in Paint 3D.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Anthony Gal, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10

3D Paint export/save files

I am trying to use Paint 3D to explain a complex systems and I can draw it but how do I save or export the file to share it with my Local State Representatives, Job Coach, and others. I can only find the file inside my app and not in the file local system
    as a visible package file I can copy and share with a know extension?

JordanWalker, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10

1. Paint 3D not saving; Does not display Export option in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Paint saving Does

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  7. Paint 3d - History Does Not Save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d - History Does Not Save: When I open a saved Paint 3d proejct, the originaly history is gone, so I can't edit the project. I have to redraw the entire thing from scratch. Can't find anything online about it. Question - is there a way to open a SAVED Paint 3d project and continue with the original...
  8. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects: I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create", then "Edit with Paint 3D" then clicked on "MENU". This gave ALL my saved Paint 3D projects. I Opened my project and Right...
  9. In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?

In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?: I was trying to find the Paint 3D projects I was building, but they were not on OneDrive it is empty, in %localdata%, or in 3D Objects. So I found a response that suggested how to export the projects to my file system, here:...
  10. Paint 3D and save as video option

Paint 3D and save as video option: I have been creating simple 3D models with simple 3D text. When I Save As Video, the video always come out inverted https://youtu.be/f_KojAiapMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-and-save-as-video-option/1abc336d-8b13-43cc-9d01-25b7020d3259