Windows 10: Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001

Discus and support Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Paint 3D is an application that comes bundled with a Windows 10 installation. However, […] This article Paint 3D not working or opening in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 20, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001

WinClub, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Trouble with Paint 3D and error code 0x803F8001

Hi,

Conflicts with the Paint 3D settings is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to open it with an error code 0x803F8001. We suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Rong Jie on July 27, 2017 to resolve the issue.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Balor11 Win User
    Trouble with Paint 3D and error code 0x803F8001

I can't open my Paint 3D. It gives me an error code.

I tried to open my Paint 3D but when I do a blue box appears and states: "Check your account. Paint 3D is currently not on your account." and gives me the error code 0x803F8001. How do I fix that?

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

Balor11, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001

paint 3d doesn't open

Paint 3d doesn't open. Error number: 0x803f8001 shows. A few days before I used Paint 3d and it opened and worked properly. On windows store it is described as installed.

mlody_karus, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001

1. Paint 3D not working or opening in Windows 10 – Error 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Paint working opening

2. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  3. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  4. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paint 3D not working

Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  6. Paint 3D Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  7. Paint 3D Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  8. Paint 3D Error

9. Paint 3d not working

Paint 3d not working: I am not able to do anything in Paint 3d . When i open it I'm just getting black screen . I can click on the tools but it wont show up on the canvas. I am done resetting the app , updating drivers , reinstalling the app but it won't fix it . I really want to use the...
  10. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...