Windows 10: Paint 3D program not recongised

Discus and support Paint 3D program not recongised in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Device: Acer Aspire A715-74GOS: Windows 10 Home v10.0.19045 Build 19045Until recently, I was able to right-click on an image file and select 'Edit with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattskiG, Jun 16, 2024.

1. MattskiG Win User

Paint 3D program not recongised

Device: Acer Aspire A715-74GOS: Windows 10 Home v10.0.19045 Build 19045Until recently, I was able to right-click on an image file and select 'Edit with Paint 3D' which would open the image file in the Paint 3D program.This no longer works. Now, when I right-click and select 'Edit with Paint 3D' from the drop-down menu that appears, I get a popup box.Normally, there would be a list of apps and I could select the one I wanted to use for the action I'm trying to perform. This isn't the case. When I choose to look for an app in the Microsoft Store, the Paint 3D program appears and I have the opt

:)

MattskiG, Jun 16, 2024

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Paint 3D program not recongised

microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Paint 3D program not recongised

1. Paint 3D program not recongised - Similar Threads - Paint program recongised

2. Paint 3D program not recongised

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D program not recongised: Device: Acer Aspire A715-74GOS: Windows 10 Home v10.0.19045 Build 19045Until recently, I was able to right-click on an image file and select 'Edit with Paint 3D' which would open the image file in the Paint 3D program.This no longer works. Now, when I right-click and select...
  3. Paint 3D program not recongised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D program not recongised: Device: Acer Aspire A715-74GOS: Windows 10 Home v10.0.19045 Build 19045Until recently, I was able to right-click on an image file and select 'Edit with Paint 3D' which would open the image file in the Paint 3D program.This no longer works. Now, when I right-click and select...
  4. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  5. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  6. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

7. I need the old program "Paint", not Paint 3D.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need the old program "Paint", not Paint 3D.: What is the site where I can get the old Paint software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-old-program-paint-not-paint-3d/398391b1-bece-4d85-be13-9df14bc162ed"
  8. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  9. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....