Windows 10: Paint 3D raw file transfer

Discus and support Paint 3D raw file transfer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Paint 3D and recently got a new computer. I would like to be able to edit all of my old projects and simply transfer them to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeremiahTylski, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Paint 3D raw file transfer

I am using Paint 3D and recently got a new computer. I would like to be able to edit all of my old projects and simply transfer them to the new computer. I've transferred all the files from %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects to the same folder on the new computer, however, Paint 3D still does not recognize any previous projects.

How can I get these projects over to the new computer in their raw form for editing. Saving as a .glb, .fbx or .3mf does not allow me to edit the files.

Please help!!!

:)

JeremiahTylski, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Importing Files in Paint 3D

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know some information:

• What is the Windows build and version of your computer?
    • Can you send us a picture or list of available file types in Paint 3D?
    • We're you able to import an .stl file in Paint 3D before?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Paint 3D raw file transfer

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D raw file transfer

1. Paint 3D raw file transfer - Similar Threads - Paint raw file

2. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  3. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  4. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  6. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program: To the Microsoft team.Ever since you had Paint 3D. I want to let you know I really enjoy it. I like how user friendly it is since I'm not very good at making 3D character models on Blender 3D or Maya program.I also like the 2D MS Paint program.But I have a question. Since I...
  7. Paint 3d character transfer for blender 3D program

8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. transferring paint 3d project files

transferring paint 3d project files: How do I transfer paint 3d project files to another computer runnig paint 3d? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-paint-3d-project-files/9035ee8e-1214-4d18-a2be-58911f118587
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows transfer raw files

2. how to transfer 3d paint files