Windows 10: Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

Discus and support Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by J.VIER, Apr 15, 2020.

1. J.VIER Win User

Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ?

I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture and remove the sticker ?..or is the data behind the sticker lost?

Thank you.

:)

J.VIER, Apr 15, 2020

2. Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Hi Andy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to save the custom stickers created Paint 3D by you. However, the feature is as of now not available on Paint 3D.

I appreciate your suggestions as it can be a great feature for people who use Paint 3D to create 3D or 2D masterpieces. So, I suggest you to post a feedback using

feedback hub app
    on Windows 10 to improve the experience of using Windows.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Marc Cai Win User
    Saving a sticker in paint 3D

Hi Pinkii2005,

We appreciate that you are a part of the community. We love your idea of being able to save the sticker(s) that you've made on a 3D project elsewhere, using the Paint 3D. However, to save it as how it was formatted to be able to use it on a specific purpose
    cannot be done as of now. therefore, we recommend you to raise this as a feedback: In Paint 3D, go to
    Menu > Learn and Feedback. You you can send one by following the steps here: Send
    feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

If you're using another program on making a book/story cover, both Microsoft Paint 3D developers and the third-party program maker should work together for the programs to meet both ends.

All the best to you,

Marc

Marc Cai, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Paint 3D

Hello André,

To create a 3D sticker using Paint 3D, we suggest checking the article about
    Use stickers in Paint 3D
    on this link. To get more models that will inspire you, you may
    check Remix a 3D model.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting? - Similar Threads - Paint sticker Layered

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  5. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  6. Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright

Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright: Hi thereI'm developing a mobile application for my company and have been using Paint 3D to create layouts for certain functionalities. One functionality is that of an icon, and I have used the standard stickers i.e. sunglasses, rainbow, etc. for these. I tried to look for...
  7. Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer: I've created a simple object in Paint 3D, and added some custom stickers (.jpegs from my files) to the object, but Paint 3D crashes when I try to save it as a 3D model. When I open the 3D viewer the model appears just as a black silhouette. I've discovered that if I remove...
  8. Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D: Hi, Cannot determine a way to reuse my custom stickers on new projects please. Not a single tutorial I have found will discuss this point. Is this in fact not possible? If not possible, does this mean I have to recreate these stickers every time? Thanks...
  9. Homemade stickers in Paint 3D

Homemade stickers in Paint 3D: I've been working on a project making stickers of myself and friends. But I have not found a library of my created (home made) stickers. Is there one somewhere (other than the 3D Objects system folder)? I don't know a lot, but it seems there should be an in-app library...
  10. Saving a sticker in paint 3D

Saving a sticker in paint 3D: The only way I seem to be able to get the background to be transparent, is by making my picture into a sticker. I want to be able to use this as a cover for an electronical story I am writing on Episode Interactive so I want to put my sticker on the background I have created...