Windows 10: Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

Discus and support Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nonny Mousse, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you would assume it would return to when downgraded from the latest version and its problems.Is there something I've missed?

:)

Nonny Mousse, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

1. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in... - Similar Threads - Paint still appearing

2. Open with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open with Paint 3D: I no longer have Microsoft Paint 3-D. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it allowed me to pin to taskbar. However, previously when I right clicked on a photo it would have a drop down box and say, “open with” and I would have the option of clicking on it. For some reason it...
  3. Open with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open with Paint 3D: I no longer have Microsoft Paint 3-D. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it allowed me to pin to taskbar. However, previously when I right clicked on a photo it would have a drop down box and say, “open with” and I would have the option of clicking on it. For some reason it...
  4. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...: I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you would assume it would return to when downgraded from the latest version and its problems.Is there something I've missed?...
  5. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...: I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you would assume it would return to when downgraded from the latest version and its problems.Is there something I've missed?...
  6. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D): Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can no longer select and move a single pixel of color to a new location. Cut and paste does not work as an alternative because the...
  7. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....