Windows 10: Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you

Discus and support Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While opening Paint 3D, if you get paint 3D needs an update, We are getting the update ready for you message, and you are unable to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 24, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you

Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you paint-3d-stuck-we-are-getting-update-ready.jpg
    While opening Paint 3D, if you get paint 3D needs an update, We are getting the update ready for you message, and you are unable to open the app; here are some working solutions for you. It appears when you do not update the app for a very long time, and your system tries to download the […]

This article Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 24, 2022

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Apr 24, 2022
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 24, 2022
  4. John DeV Win User

Paint 3D stuck at black screen

Hello gameali,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with Paint 3D stuck at black screen. When was the last time it was working properly? Did you made any changes recently? What is
    your current Windows version and edition? Press Start then search settings, select System then About.

Please try the suggested methods below.

**Make sure you have the latest version of Paint 3D

Open Microsoft Store then Click 3 dots

Select Download and Updates >

Update Paint 3D or click Get Updates

**Run the troubleshooter:

Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

**Reset the Paint 3D app in Windows 10

Open Settings.

Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

On the right side, look for Paint 3D and click it.

The advanced options link will appear. Click it.

On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Paint3D to default settings

Reinstall the Paint 3D app:

Press Windows key + X

Click and Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator

At the command prompt, copy-paste the following then hit Enter:

get-appxpackage *MSPaint* | remove-appxpackage

After that, copy paste the command below then press enter.

Get-AppXPackage *MSPaint* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your PC

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you - Similar Threads - Paint stuck are

2. Stuck at getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at getting ready: I have installed windows using a usb and adter the installation and stuff its just stuck at getting ready for a long time i dont think this is normal . I want to keep my files and am using an laptop with a non removable battery...
  3. Paint 3D stuck at black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D stuck at black screen: My Paint 3D stuck at black screen, it doesn't work I mean when I draw a line with white color the only thing that I can see is the black background, and I couldn't fix this by updating, or resetting my windows 10.I have already installed all of my laptop's drivers, and they...
  4. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: I have the same problem as reported in thread related to Paint 3D color palette, raised by shelleyiverson on Jan 05, 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-palette-on-paint-3d-app-is-full-cannot-add/513fd9a7-bcb1-4b08-9e2f-2dbda85ad223 The color...
  5. how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D

how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D: I cannot work out how to crop a 3D image in paint 3D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-crop-a-3d-image-in-paint-3d/14981f5c-b88b-49f1-8d62-f538ef358aa7
  6. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  7. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  8. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  9. We have an update ready for you

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We have an update ready for you: A big green box. No Microsoft logo. Is this a virus or is it from Microsoft. Doesn't sound professional. Can't do a screen print or access my computer. 119590
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....