Windows 10: Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Discus and support Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in the shape of the doodle?

:)

joeygdiperla, Oct 23, 2020

2. Paint 3d Cut

In paint 3d, is there a tool where you can cut 3d objects? For example, if you wanted to cut an arm of a 3d model of a person. Is this obtainable?

TwippyBatman, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Paint 3D - No 3D doodle options.

Hi Hakeem,

Conflicts with the Paint 3D settings is one of the possible reasons why you have no 3D doodle options to make your 3D outlines. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried using the
      Windows app troubleshooter
      ?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you repair or reset the Paint3D app. This will fix any corruptions related to the app. Here's how:

• Click Start, and click on the gear icon
      to open the Settings app.
    • Click on System, and select Apps & features
      in the left pane.
    • Look for the Paint3D app, select it, and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Repair or Reset button.

Additionally, we recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Paint 3D - No 3D doodle options.

I don't have the 3d doodle options to make my outlines 3d

Original title: Piant 3D

HakeemMartin, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

1. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool - Similar Threads - Paint Suggestion Knife

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  7. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  8. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  9. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D: I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example: [ATTACH] I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shearing-cutting-a-shape-in-paint-3d/065ced20-06fa-4963-9ab5-581d0b4f7e06
  10. 3D paint tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D paint tool bar: In 3D Paint, I have some how made the side tool bar disappear. How do I bring it back?It currently looks like this: I would like it to look like this:...