Windows 10: Paint 3D text issues

Discus and support Paint 3D text issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is paint 3d keeps cutting off the tex? I see this is been going on since 2015 and it is still not fixed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FaraMohseni, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Paint 3D text issues

Why is paint 3d keeps cutting off the tex? I see this is been going on since 2015 and it is still not fixed.

:)

FaraMohseni, Dec 28, 2019

2. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Paint 3D Text Box Issue

Hello,

Im working with 3D Paint & I am having issues with any text box I create, after I am done writing out my bit I click off the box to set permanently and only half the text appears, it always cuts the right half of the text off. Why is this happening? Im working
    with a .PNG image.

Please help, thanks!

Also why isnt there a Paint 3D option to select when posting a question?

AshleyFortin, Dec 28, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D text issues

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D text issues

1. Paint 3D text issues - Similar Threads - Paint text issues

2. Paint 3D Partial Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  3. Paint 3D Partial Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  4. Paint 3d text issue

Paint 3d text issue: Hello so im trying to work on an art project on paint 3d and as I've been making more 'paintings' on Paint 3d I've ran into an issue. Whenever I create a 2d text box and type what I want in it and deselect, the two icons from the bottom right spawn into my drawing, adding a...
  5. Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D

Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D: I've been working in Paint 3D and i am still not sure how to create effects with text, such as the two below specifically. Does Paint 3D support these effects? If so, what key strokes are required for such effects? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. paint 3D text options

paint 3D text options: is there anyway to make 3d text rainbow for any fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-options/804e9bbc-ca11-464f-b965-844bc9a3cec8
  7. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  8. Paint 3D issue.......unable to add text to images

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D issue.......unable to add text to images: I am unable to add a text on top the photo. I right click on a jpeg file, then click on -edit with paint 3D, then press "T" at the top, go to the area I want to add my text and click again. I receive an active text box but unable to add a text because nothing appears in the...
  9. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  10. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...