Windows 10: Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Discus and support Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IndiEdelburg, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image.

All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type" and a check box should be at the bottom that says "transparency". This doesn't happen for me. An old windows style pop up box comes up instead. I've tried saving as a .png but its NOT TRANSPARENT!!! And yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Paint 3D app to ensure it's the latest version. Please help me!!

:)

IndiEdelburg, Mar 15, 2021
  2. notheavyy Win User

Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not
    possible? If not, is there a fix using a different application that will give me what I'm looking for?

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue [​IMG]

notheavyy, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3d

Hi ObieMild,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's apply these steps and verify if they can meet your requirement

1.- Once Paint 3D is opened >> Click on Menu >> Open >> Search for files and select an image to open in Paint 3D, then >> Press option >> Canvas, where a sidebar will be activated >> Click on Canvas transparent, now press >> Option select, to cut part of the
    image, then click on Menu >> Save as >> We define the format of the 2D PNG image for example.

2.- Now click on Menu >> New, with the idea of ​​opening a blank canvas, then >> Menu >> Open >> Browse File, select to open a background layer image for the transparent image you just saved.

3.- Click on Menu >> Insert, and select to open the transparent image you saved. The transparent image will open at the top of the background layer as shown in the snapshot directly below, once the background image layer is completed it now fills the transparent
    area in the overlay image.

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

1. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue - Similar Threads - Paint Transparency Image

2. Paint 3D Transparency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Transparency: There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-transparency/cf50f19b-23ab-4fa7-a77b-74917c21d15d
  3. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  4. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  5. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  6. Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Paint 3D Transparent Gif: Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not possible? If not,...
  7. Transparent image help in Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent image help in Paint: Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of not having one. Is...
  8. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  9. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  10. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d wont let me save transparent