Windows 10: Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object

Discus and support Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Paint 3d if you try to save your 3d object as a video mp4 or animated gif, it seems impossible to have a transparent background. Yes you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ronams, Jan 24, 2020.

1. ronams Win User

Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object

In Paint 3d if you try to save your 3d object as a video mp4 or animated gif, it seems impossible to have a transparent background. Yes you can select to make the canvas transparent on the canvas tab, but if you do that, then rather than the canvas showing up behind the 3d object, you get the default greyish background that you see behind any 3d object as you create it. If you try to rotate a created 3d object this greyish background is what you see behind your object.

if you select to have an effect like turntable rotate of your object, when you save as either mp4 or animated gif, either the canvas, or if you make the canvas transparent, then the greyish background shows up in your video as a rectangle, that also rotates around. There does not seem to be any way to set an alpha channel 'color' either as a background or as an alpha channel canvas.

This makes it impossible to create a 3d object that rotates, or does anything, that can be placed in front of any variety of other objects. There is a way, that you can put the 3d object infront of a background in PowerPoint, and then set the canvas to transparent, and then create an mp4 or animated gif within PowerPoint. That works only within PowerPoint. Not all programs have the ability to set a new transparent canvas. Any help is appreciated.

:)

ronams, Jan 24, 2020

2. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make
    3D" on the right-hand panel. While you can't create complicated 3D models using this trick, it is useful for creating windows and glass panes in architectural designs. You can also use the flat objects to create translucent cuboids, 3D stars, cylinders, etc.

BarnaliBehari, Jan 24, 2020
  3. notheavyy Win User
    Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not
    possible? If not, is there a fix using a different application that will give me what I'm looking for?

Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object [​IMG]

notheavyy, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Tails86 Win User

Licensing of Microsoft's 3D Objects on Paint 3D

I am looking for licensing of 3D objects in the extended library on Paint 3D. I would like to share some designs on thingiverse based on objects I found in that library. However, I don't want to do so if it violates your licensing.

Tails86, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Paint 3d Transparency in Video mp4 and or animated gif of a 3d object - Similar Threads - Paint Transparency Video

2. Selecting Objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting Objects in Paint 3D: This is probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with Paint 3D and keep running into the same problem. I laid out several copies of rectangles. After selecting another tool I wanted to go back and move the rectangles. However, the select tool does not select...
  3. Selecting Objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selecting Objects in Paint 3D: This is probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with Paint 3D and keep running into the same problem. I laid out several copies of rectangles. After selecting another tool I wanted to go back and move the rectangles. However, the select tool does not select...
  4. Paint 3D Transparency

Paint 3D Transparency: There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-transparency/cf50f19b-23ab-4fa7-a77b-74917c21d15d
  5. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  6. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  7. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  8. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library: Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later. [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a...
  9. Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Paint 3D Transparent Gif: Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not possible? If not,...
  10. 3D objects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D objects: I tried to get rid of the 3D objects folder that appeared on my computer, but I combined it with my documents. Now I have two sections that say documents and have all my documents. When I delete one folder from one, it deletes it from the other. I just want the document...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent animated png overlay fx