Windows 10: Paint 3D Transparency

Discus and support Paint 3D Transparency in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sparkatra, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Sparkatra Win User

Paint 3D Transparency

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour.[/COLOR]

:)

Sparkatra, Apr 6, 2021
  2. notheavyy Win User

Paint 3D Transparent Gif

Hey so I'm having some trouble making my Paint 3D Gif transparent before I export it. I've learned how to make the canvas transparent on the editor but when I export the 3D model with an animation as a GIF file, it comes with a gray background. Is this not
    possible? If not, is there a fix using a different application that will give me what I'm looking for?

Paint 3D Transparency [​IMG]

notheavyy, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 6, 2021
  4. ObieMild Win User

Paint 3D Transparency

Paint 3d

Paint 3d how do I make canvas / background transparent?

ObieMild, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Paint 3D Transparency

1. Paint 3D Transparency - Similar Threads - Paint Transparency

2. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  3. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  4. How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?: I am trying to use an old file, that is already a specific size, to create something new. However, whenever I erase or cut, the background switches from white to transparent. How do I fill the space with the colour of background that I would like?...
  5. How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?

How do you make a background that isn't transparent in Paint 11?: I am trying to use an old file, that is already a specific size, to create something new. However, whenever I erase or cut, the background switches from white to transparent. How do I fill the space with the colour of background that I would like?...
  6. Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent: Hi,I am having an issue with Windows 11 paint where it is not creating pure white text.In my use case, I have a black background and want white text on top. The issue is the white text I write is not actually white.I have made a test image to show the issue I am getting, this...
  7. Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent

Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent: Hi,I am having an issue with Windows 11 paint where it is not creating pure white text.In my use case, I have a black background and want white text on top. The issue is the white text I write is not actually white.I have made a test image to show the issue I am getting, this...
  8. Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support: Microsoft introduced support for removing backgrounds from images loaded in the default Windows image editor Paint. Today, the company has pushed out another feature to testers; this time, it is layer and transparency support. Microsoft announced last month that it had plans...
  9. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  10. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4