Windows 10: Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

Discus and support Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this laptop and I was working on a 3D project last night for the first time. I saved it and exited out. Today I opened it up and from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeccaS82, Jan 10, 2019.

1. BeccaS82 Win User

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

I just got this laptop and I was working on a 3D project last night for the first time. I saved it and exited out. Today I opened it up and from the preview from the file open screen it looks fine but when i open it the image is distorted and pixelated. It's a 3D tunnel with a sticker on it.

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? bc05a2a3-1fe0-4c9c-a13a-70f598bd7e6c?upload=true.png

:)

BeccaS82, Jan 10, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Trouble uninstalling Paint 3D

I having trouble removing Paint 3D the instructions on how to uninstall it do not work

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: Paint 3D

RegMoorcraft, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

1. Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? - Similar Threads - Paint Trouble Help

2. HELP!! Paint 3D Files Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!! Paint 3D Files Missing: I've tried a variety of ways to get my paint files back again, and I just can't find them. Some idiot recommended that I uninstall the app and reinstall it and now I can't even see the files when I open the app. This is all because my main project wasn't opening because of...
  3. HELP!! Paint 3D Files Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!! Paint 3D Files Missing: I've tried a variety of ways to get my paint files back again, and I just can't find them. Some idiot recommended that I uninstall the app and reinstall it and now I can't even see the files when I open the app. This is all because my main project wasn't opening because of...
  4. Paint 3D Fill Help?

Paint 3D Fill Help?: So I do some art on Paint 3D, and one thing has been really nagging me on the fill tool. Whenever I fill something, it leaves a border on surrounding pixels with a blend of both colors. Is there anyway to turn this off? Currently I have to manually make a one thick border...
  5. [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models: I use Paint 3D a lot for the heck of it, sometimes creating projects that are huge, but I manage to save them. However, this time I can't seem to save my project as a model. It is made entirely of pre-made elements totaling less than 60 MB, and it can be saved within the app...
  6. Paint 3D help

Paint 3D help: So I'm in Paint 3D and I put in a picture for the color sample of grass. I put in the corner thinking I'll just move it later and delete it, but it's not letting me delete it or move it and it's on top of my painting and nothing is working to move it and save my painting. How...
  7. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....