Windows 10: Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

Discus and support Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this laptop and I was working on a 3D project last night for the first time. I saved it and exited out. Today I opened it up and from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeccaS82, Jan 10, 2019.

1. BeccaS82 Win User

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

I just got this laptop and I was working on a 3D project last night for the first time. I saved it and exited out. Today I opened it up and from the preview from the file open screen it looks fine but when i open it the image is distorted and pixelated. It's a 3D tunnel with a sticker on it.

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? bc05a2a3-1fe0-4c9c-a13a-70f598bd7e6c?upload=true.png

:)

BeccaS82, Jan 10, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Trouble uninstalling Paint 3D

I having trouble removing Paint 3D the instructions on how to uninstall it do not work

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: Paint 3D

RegMoorcraft, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Paint 3D Trouble/ Help?

1. Paint 3D Trouble/ Help? - Similar Threads - Paint Trouble Help

2. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  3. Paint 3d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  4. 3d paint

3d paint: When sharing a project, the colors are not showing up the same. Some of the the are colors shown differently in the shared model, What am I doing wrong. * Moved from outlook.com...
  5. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....
  6. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  7. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Paint 3D When I play the paint 3d when I change the depth or putting or more forward or back is giving a glitch on the screen and then the screen goes off, then just loading and wait a few hours to play again...
  8. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D: Paint 3d takes FOREVER to do anything!! Ages to load a project, ages to save a project and when I try to print straight from the app the computer screen goes black and freezes totally!!!! All I am doing is taking a scanned drawing and pasting other bits onto it, jiggling...
  9. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D: Is anyone else experiencing problems with Paint 3D closing because it is "experiencing problems" and not saving your work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/paint-3d/a525fa14-d1ee-4822-b97a-53ba4d98bbf6
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....