Windows 10: Paint 3d unable to load file

Discus and support Paint 3d unable to load file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So earlier I was doing a project about wheels in paint 3d,but when I finished and was saving it,and a message says that the paint 3d has to force... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JulianChiu123, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Paint 3d unable to load file

So earlier I was doing a project about wheels in paint 3d,but when I finished and was saving it,and a message says that the paint 3d has to force shutdown for some reason,I thought its fine as I have saved it previously,but it also says unable to load file.

I can redo everything although it takes me around 2 hours,but I don't want it to happen again,how and what should I do?

:)

JulianChiu123, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Importing Files in Paint 3D

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know some information:

• What is the Windows build and version of your computer?
    • Can you send us a picture or list of available file types in Paint 3D?
    • We're you able to import an .stl file in Paint 3D before?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Paint 3d unable to load file

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3d unable to load file

1. Paint 3d unable to load file - Similar Threads - Paint unable load

2. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  3. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  4. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Paint 3D not loading projects.

Paint 3D not loading projects.: Hi. I've been making a Unity project and have been using paint 3D to make my models. Recently, I made a model that isn't too complex in my opinion, but when I went to save it, It took hours to save and never saved, like it got stuck. I closed it knowing it hadn't saved, and...
  6. Unable to recover paint 3D project

Unable to recover paint 3D project: I have saved many of my paint 3D projects in 3D model and also in project form. Now when i am opening it to edit it i am unable to edit it. All the shapeshave form a group unable to ungroup it..It has months of my hard work.. Please help many of my important projects are...
  7. Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.

Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.: I'm making stuff on Paint 3D, but when I go to open up the 3d Library it displays this: [ATTACH] How do I fix it? a few weeks ago it was working fine....
  8. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  9. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....