Windows 10: Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Discus and support Paint 3D video saves upside-down? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GamingStar23, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video, use the Emerge effect, and save. But, it always saves upside-down, no matter what I do. It looks fine in the effects preview, but in Movies & TV, and Movie Maker Using Windows 10, it's always upside-down. How can I fix this?

:)

GamingStar23, Jul 23, 2020

2. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

SK biplobBiplob, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video, use the Emerge effect, and save. But, it always saves upside-down, no matter what I do. It looks fine
    in the effects preview, but in Movies & TV, and Movie Maker (Using Windows 10), it's always upside-down. How can I fix this?

GamingStar23, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

1. Paint 3D video saves upside-down? - Similar Threads - Paint video saves

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  7. Paint 3D Auto save

Paint 3D Auto save: I've been using Paint 3D to mess around with models to make animations of sorts, whenever I use the multiselect tool too much, my paint crashes and lose lots of progress. This just happened and I lost a good 20 minuets of work. Please consider this, thank you....
  8. Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D

Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D: If I take a picture or part of one open in paint, and then using the tool select the portion I want 'cut it out using 'Ctl+X' then do a select all Ctl+A and delete the rest, then Ctl+V to paste in the selection..... all works fine. Then when I go to save it seems to...
  9. Paint 3D and save as video option

Paint 3D and save as video option: I have been creating simple 3D models with simple 3D text. When I Save As Video, the video always come out inverted https://youtu.be/f_KojAiapMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-and-save-as-video-option/1abc336d-8b13-43cc-9d01-25b7020d3259
  10. 3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN

3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN: I created a 3D text on a picture; however, every time I saved the picture , the picture and text turn upside down; I uninstalled it and reinstalled Paint 3D and did a reset, but I am still having this issue. Please help. I created 3D texts 2 days ago but without having any...