Windows 10: Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

Discus and support Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by burglecut, Oct 15, 2021.

1. burglecut Win User

Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights to anything I draw even 3D doodles or models built from the stock 3D objects cube, sphere, cone, etc.. What are the rights for models exported from the 3D library?

:)

burglecut, Oct 15, 2021

2. Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear

Hi ,JulioAvila2

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

There is no button to change from 3D to 2D unfortunately, there is the possibility of Turn to 2D Drawing Into 3D Art in Paint 3D here explains how to do it.

https://www.lifewire.com/turn-2d-drawing-into-3...

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Problems converting Paint 3d to JPEG

Paint 3D - No export of 3D in 2D possible

Hello,

while the export works in all 3D format, I can not export to a 2D image format. Neither Tiff, PNG, Gif, Jpeg, or Bitmap work. There is always the error message: Save is not possible. Something has not worked out.

It is irrelevant what should be exported, tried all possible variants and combinations. The always identical message comes immediately. With none of my apps otherwise it comes to memory problems.

ManfredRöckerdorfer, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Josh685 Win User

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Hello,

I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't
    line up correctly back in the image. Is there a way I can turn it back into a 2D object? Or at least a way I can place it exactly on the plane so I don't have to spend hours redrawing.

Thanks.

Josh685, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images - Similar Threads - Paint are usage

2. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images: Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights to anything I draw even 3D doodles or models built from the stock 3D objects cube, sphere, cone, etc.. What are the rights for...
  3. Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D What are the usage rights for exported 3D models or 2D images: Hi MS Community and Support. I've been looking and can't find the usage rights for content exported from Paint 3D. I'm pretty sure I have full rights to anything I draw even 3D doodles or models built from the stock 3D objects cube, sphere, cone, etc.. What are the rights for...
  4. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  5. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  6. Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights

Paint 3D's 3D Model's Copywrights: I am creating my company's logo via Paint 3D. I am using a lot of the 3D models in the Paint 3D library. I have resized them and added a lighting effect called "Minecraft day." Resizing them and changing the lighting is the only manipulation I have done to these models. These...
  7. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  8. Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D

Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D: I've been working in Paint 3D and i am still not sure how to create effects with text, such as the two below specifically. Does Paint 3D support these effects? If so, what key strokes are required for such effects? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  10. Importing models into Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing models into Paint 3D: Hello, I can import fbx and obj files into Paint 3D but the mapping is not maintained. I tried stickers and it looks like the uvw defaults to spherical. Is there any way to adjust the mapping in paint 3D? Thanks...